noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
here we go for mac

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well, then I'm fucking cursed. I've tried downloading from all sources, as well as the one from noxtext, the exe was missing lol.
usually when i download something and the .exe is missing is due to the anti-virus, so disable it and try again.
edit: also the program that you use has some part in it, try with banzip, it the only program than does't give me problems because rar and others does

Oct 12, 2018
Im pretty sure i saw something on twitter about one transformation animation(as in max being girlified, even tho that isnt the point) but i cant for the life of me find that tweet, can anyone remind me if its in / got removed or if it never got implemented / what enemy its from?

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Im pretty sure i saw something on twitter about one transformation animation(as in max being girlified, even tho that isnt the point) but i cant for the life of me find that tweet, can anyone remind me if its in / got removed or if it never got implemented / what enemy its from?
Level 2, the enemy that sneaks up from behind. They transform Max into a girl and 2 beings take her at the same time.

Reactions: Beggarman
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes