LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Might sound a bit weird, but the thing that's doing most for me is the "rarely seen" outward leg locking. He is really good at spreading Max's legs and the dominant piston moment is well executed. Once again, pretty well done animation: 10/10

Though, I'm starting to feel I should stop watching these sneak peak animations, and just wait patiently for the next game update to enjoy it all in one go xD

Reactions: Beggarman

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I long quit that debate with myself. I've now made peace with the fact that I'm a virtual bisexual. Feminine girls, feminine traps, feminine futas- I'll party with em all!!
Me there but irl too. My main goal to a relationship since some time ago is to engage with some lovely femboy or a cute trans girl. They definitely knows best. :love:

RubberMartine1979

Jul 28, 2021
I have tried to download this game many times but it doesn't come with a game starting file, and i have tried to download it with every option by now. Anyone who can help me?

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I have tried to download this game many times but it doesn't come with a game starting file, and i have tried to download it with every option by now. Anyone who can help me?
Probably your antivirus or something automatically deleting/quarantining the .exe file ??

RubberMartine1979

Jul 28, 2021
Probably your antivirus or something automatically deleting/quarantining the .exe file ??
If that is case i wonder why i can play other games from this site. It's only Max the Elf i notice this problem, other games i have downloaded so far works and i have them as shortcut on my dashboard.

Aug 27, 2020
can be forced to start in a bigger window or full screen if is added something like
"-screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080 -screen-fullscreen 1" to a shortcut of the .exe
View attachment 1099166
This isn't working for me, I made a shortcut of the executable and added the text inside the quotation marks onto the end of the "Target:" text box, help for my technologically inept ass please?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes