NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
Only problem I tend to have with this genre of game is that most enemies end up being disgusting hentai monsters and plants instead of actually sexy enemies. You can make different scenes with humanoid characters without it being repetitive.

Please, no more pig-faced orcs or rapist zombies.
I REALLY like the cute slimes and fairy boys that come after Max, they're a nice break from the usual formula. More cute monster boy traps please. <3

Reactions: Koburo

Porrifud

Aug 4, 2018
shitpost answer: nah u gay lol

Serious answer: Max is still designed to be cute and feminine. The fact that you find them arousing is because you're seeing those qualities. Everyone can stop worrying that they're gay now. (not trying to sound combative, just saying)

Vaguely-related-rambling-directed-at-nobody-in-particular: When people are complaining about there not being other games with art like this, I think it's that focus on cuteness that people are referring to. Or at least it's what I'm referring to.

I'm not too good at explaining this, but in my experience, the vast majority of games that come out with female MC's go for significantly sexualized characters. Even if the art style trends on the cuter side (e.g. something like Atelier Tia), characters still tend to have above-average tits and ass sizes, and wear clothes which are overtly sexy and/or exotic. Few games go for smaller proportioned characters and more common girly clothing choices unless there's an additional reason to. Usually, that additional reason is that the character is a trap, genderswapped M2F, or a loli (and even then, the genderswap option is usually limited to text-only games like Newlife, where there's a lot of options that frankly don't change much). Basically, unless the game really needs to sell the character as young or feminine, these attributes are usually ignored in favour of big tits and skimpy clothes.

I think that's why so many people (me included) seem to be expressing frustration in this topic. Yes, there's plenty of female-protagonist games in this vague genre. No, I don't want this game to be altered to my tastes - this niche is catered to less than most of my own, plus I like the game anyway. But... I mean, there aren't many games with cute, non-hypersexualised main characters, and I don't think there's many other ways to say "Hey, we want more of this sort of thing!" Just kinda shitty that it comes off like complaining about this game.
You know, I was complaining about the game for this very reason, that it has good animation but it's gay. After your post I thought about it and I think I'm more frustrated about the fact that there aren't more games out there with that "cuteness factor" you're talking about. Every female character in hentai games has oversized proportions. Sometimes they take it way too far (like tits bigger than faces) and it's become the standard.

I don't know if it's easier success for the developers or if that's just how most people like it, but everybody seems to go by the logic "bigger is better". It just gets boring after a while.

In the end, I'm grateful that an artist like THoodie exists and is willing to make a game, even if it doesn't cater to my tastes. All I can hope for now is a female enemy or another game if this one becomes a success. And I really hope this becomes a success because good and original artists need to become well known.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
is currently working on replacing the lynx enemy with another one, some technical bugfixes and improvements of certain moves (adding ground attack, improving special attack, etc.). He plans on releasing an update (patch) this month.

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Kind of sad to see it go, but as long as the replacement has the same amount of quality it's all good.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
... It"s not just a Bee, but a "person" with a stinger.
This makes a lot of sense. Personally, from a gamer perspective, I hated that wolf dog thing so much. It got me so many times before I realized it had a visual tell before it appeared. xD I tend to have tunnel vision.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Will the wolf version be available?
I don't think in the main game, but there's a possibility it will be added to the gallery (which he is trying to get working for the next update).

Edit: I was wrong, the gallery is for later this year.

Update: Looks like he will release 2 versions of the game (the other is available on not-patreon) where the lynx is still in the game. =)

Last edited:

Porrifud

Aug 4, 2018
I don't think in the main game, but there's a possibility it will be added to the gallery (which he is trying to get working for the next update).

Edit: I was wrong, the gallery is for later this year.

Update: Looks like he will release 2 versions of the game (the other is available on not-patreon) where the lynx is still in the game. =)
Yay

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
They post on their Twitter pretty often (There's a link on the Patreon page). Level 2 is still WIP. Posted some art of Female Max getting stuffed by Incubi Twins. Sadly seems like female max won't make it into the game.
Edit: Misread their replies. Female max won't be playable but will be in a scene (Hopefully more than 1)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes