Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I don't want to badger them into putting more female max into the game but holy shit that looks good and I'd love to see more. Fem Max still looks hella cute (you may remember this is a big draw for me) and TG/TF shit is my jam. If it's up to the quality of the rest of the animations... Well, I haven't been this hype for a game over a single animation since Anthophobia.

( ; ; ; - seeing as their twitter doesn't seem to be linked here yet)

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
No updates on the game itself yet, but the creator has been posting animations on their twitter, good stuff incoming on level 2.

budge

Aug 30, 2017
can someone answer me? WHY CAN'T GAME DEVS JUST USE THE DIRECTION ARROWS ON THE KEYBOARD FOR THE MOVEMENT OF A CHARACTER? the w,a,s,d thing is so fkn stupid and its all crumpled up and shit making the gameplay REALLY annoying?

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
can someone answer me? WHY CAN'T GAME DEVS JUST USE THE DIRECTION ARROWS ON THE KEYBOARD FOR THE MOVEMENT OF A CHARACTER? the w,a,s,d thing is so fkn stupid and its all crumpled up and shit making the gameplay REALLY annoying?
Because they chose not to.

You're welcome, my services require 30 dollars

Now go bitch about controls somewhere else or make your own game that doesn't use WASD so there isnt this problem anymore

LimticLewd

Jun 22, 2019
Damn it must suck to be an Elf.

Constantly raped by everything with a cock and most things without one.

Even the men look girly.

Doesn't matter how badass of an Elf you are, someone will make you their bitch. The secret hidden ending of Lord of the Rings had Legolas get his ring abused by Gimli for trying to 1 up him in the big fight.

Poor Elves.

Or not poor ... they suffer so we can be entertained.

Praise Elves.
poor? i wish i was a elf... would make me a perfect femboi ><

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone that they're posting previews to a lot of their content on twitter

Seems really promising that they're uploading actively and publicly

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
While, I understand a lot of people wanting more fem Max, I personally really hope it isn't used again. Good trap games are incredibly rare, much less a trap side-scroller/platformer.

If anybody could think of any others, I'd appreciate the recommendation, but I personally can't think of any other games that have a trap main character being the rapee, instead of the raper. So hopefully, this game sticks with it's biggest selling point and really leans into that niche content.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone have the 1.19 version available? The latest is 1.20 which removed the lynx enemy but still has 1.19 up on its site. Everywhere else only has the initial release.

josete

May 28, 2017
Does anyone have the 1.19 version available? The latest is 1.20 which removed the lynx enemy but still has 1.19 up on its site. Everywhere else only has the initial release.
svscomics.com have the 1.20 version. Check this

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
...Again, I'm specifically asking for the 1.19 version. 1.20 has the lynx removed while 1.19 still has him along with every update present in 1.20. 1.20 is a downgrade of 1.19.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
i cant post links yet, but if you go over to mega
/file/C85CUJDZ#1hn3LPDk31h5xXQIrrchWq5nZ_8abe3_OUv6iLH9nYQ
You have done well young Padawan. Now as long as the link stays up or people have it downloaded, we'll always have the lynx~

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes