5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Who's in the other ones?

Hello everyone!
Being a mid-project update, there is usually not a great deal to talk about, I've decided to split up the edging lab into 3 pieces due to the added complexity of what was happening.
In the original box the machine followed a fairly standard pattern, only slightly changing timing depending on the voice work I got back from the VA's

For this revisit, I wanted to take the experience up a notch, and since the theme is edging, I wanted the machine to be responding to the reactions of the individual, we're here to imagine what a sophisticatedly perfect edging experience would be like.

The original box was based on a much, much more limited budget you see, so I had to try and make sure I got as much mileage out of each persons involvement, in this case the sound designer, so I was careful to not change the timing too much between the different girls visits.

This one however, is much more tailored to each girls reaction, we spent a lot of time imagining how each character might challenge or be challenged by such an experience, so each of the girls visits would be markedly unique.

Hence the decision to split it up a bit, It took about a month, end to end, to model, texture, work out the little issues that crop up, animate and render mercy's section, I'm just waiting on the SFX for it now which I should expect end of this week/beginning of next depending on the sound designer.
Mercy's section runs just shy of 8 minutes, so she will be first, then Ashe, then Sombra, Each one will be about that long, maybe a bit shorter maybe a bit longer.

Once Sombra's is done, I will also release a supercut, which will be all 3 girls being edged respectively in the order I'd originally intended for the entire experience.

Of course, this isn't just edging: With each girl receiving an ending of some kind at the end of their respective experiences.

It's a very exciting project, and Improves on the original box in every way, I hope you will all enjoy it! And you should get your first taste of it very soon.

In other news

Since I have some downtime whilst I wait for more voice work and finalisation of some scripts, I have started another little project to work on in the mean time.

Extremely WIP
Spider gwen, milked by aimee, using tentacles, I'm intending on this being a very short piece, a few minutes max, so I can get it done within a week or so. I'm just making use of time that I'd otherwise just be waiting for other bits of work.

Thank you all again for another month of overwhelming support! More updates as they come!

smirnoff69

Aug 25, 2020
Hi thread,
4k AI upscale of the Mercy Video and (in all respect for creator and having been supportive) did a quick edit to move the patreon *interruption* to nicely finish end at the end of the video. Rather than 1/2 way through the middle.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Appreciate the post. Filesharing site is pretty annoying though I downloaded and reuploaded to something a little less frustrating. Hope that's okay:
but everything is in the OP

Reactions: Rinzchiyy

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
this is a thing I noticed some time ago, ppl appreciate/notice links in the thread more than when you update OP directly
it's very strange
Because they want to click less cause it's convenient probably? I personally don't mind either but in the OP there are, most of the time, more than 1 link so I can download quicker using something like Pixeldrain which is always quick until the 20gb cap

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes