Collection Video Maximus Jandari Collection [2024-05-08] [MaximusJandari]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Man, nothing really beats aimee x Ahri so far. For me at least.

I guess i get the idea, but just pumping them dry from start to finish also works, right? >:3

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Update 23: Next!
A hearty thank you to all my existing and new supporters of recent months!
This is just going to be a bit of a wordy update, I really don't have anything worth showing to you guys at the moment, I've just literally finished up and gotten Ashe's segment out the door so the dust is still settling on that one so to speak.
As most of you are aware, the next big project in line is Sombra's time in the edging lab, I've planned out the strokes of what's going to happen to her, there's just a couple threads that need cleaning up before I finalise the script and move into making it.
As briefly mentioned, I've got a mini project lined up to do between the two, something similar to the Gwen piece, just to show a little more of the workings at Cirimani and another slice of AIMEE's day to day.
Although that might balloon into something bigger altogether once I get the details fleshed out a bit more, as usual, it starts with a fun little idea and then starts evolving from there, so it might end up being a good deal longer, depending on what I want to show in it and how it ends up shaping up.
Most important to say is there will be some weeks before the next piece of content, I really did pull out all of the stops to get Ashe's piece done in time for the end of the month, so I usually take a bit of time to decompress after working that hard.
I plan to use the time to do some learning, one area that I'm not consistently happy with is simulation, fluids, hair, jiggly bits, they've never looked as good as I feel I could make them, so this is something I've been meaning to put some learning time into for a while now, but have always put it off in aid of getting the next project done.
Perfecting those details that you all have grown to admire in my works is going to involve cracking the unwieldy beast that is Houdini (top end simulation software used by hollywood) it is incredible and also complex, so is going to need some heavy time sank into learning it's ins and outs.
That all said, I would at least like to get something out this month so my soft target is to get that mini-slice of AIMEE piece done this month.
Most likely featuring Futa Chun-Li

EP5

Yeah, this whole thing, so, remember when I said I was simply going to re-render it and be done with it?
I lied.
Well, I didn't lie, so much as didn't anticipate things shaping up the way they were going to.
For a while now I've been wanting someone to make me a custom sculpt basemesh of my own, something uncompromising in it's design, a lot of the models that exist and that I've been using, thanks largely to a wonderful community around this, are, to put it bluntly, very simply done, that's for a good reason at the end of the day, the amount of work that goes into custom sculpts is quite massive.

A lot of them are based on the same body mesh, they have wildly inconsistent rigging standards, and I find I loose a lot of time during productions adding and tweaking them to the standard of kit I need to work at the pace I do.
So having my own, custom rigged and set up model that I could use not only as a character in the mainline series (the basis of the original design) but also as a base mesh for further projects, has long been a goal for me.
Originally I'd planned to learn it the hard but arguably cheaper way and sculpt and create the mesh myself, but that's a whole another can of worms that, to be honest, at this stage, I'm not really interested in opening.
I think I have to respect that directing, writing and animation are the things I'm good at, and lean on professionals in the field to handle the model creation, which is exactly what I ended up doing.
And also something that, largely thanks to the support of my subscribers, I can do now.
An opportunity landed in my lap to hire a promising artist to make the basemesh for me, and that being made is now something I want to wait on, because it's made in the likeness of one of the key characters from the mainline series, and I don't want to introduce and then immediately change her for the follow up episodes.
But, that's taking some time to be made and perfected and will need more time for rigging and whatnot, then the pieces of EP5 featuring the model will need to be re-done, and another pass of polish, blah blah etc, it's gonna be a while yet is the long and short of that one.
I know that it's been a lot of back and fourth on that one, but the storyline is really important to me, it's something I want to make sure gets done right.

TLDR:
AIMEE Vs Futa Chun-li (or other) hopefully this month, then onto Sombra in the edging lab most likely next, then next 'big' project is Kiriko being inseminated, Orogenix style, more updates as they come.

Thanks for reading!

Heliwr

Jul 9, 2020
I really hope that Brigitte is next on the list of the edging lab, maybe modeling her with a smaller cock than the others

gamauish

May 22, 2022
I really hope that Brigitte is next on the list of the edging lab, maybe modeling her with a smaller cock than the others
Given how everyone else models her with a cock to rival the largest of stallions, that would be amusingly refreshing.

Reactions: Heliwr

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Hello everyone,
Apologies the update this month was a little later then usual, I was trying to get some decent looking preview images of some of the assets from the next piece together, but they're a bit short of show ready, so do please treat any images as the very work in progress state they are.
As eluded to in my previous update, this month has not had much in the way of showable progress, I've mainly been taking some time off to decompress and channel some creative juices.
I've returned to work in the last couple of days, the Chun-Li x Aimee has been written, and I've received the voice work back, At the moment I'm just producing assets for the scene, so everything is that wonderful off white shade of grey right now, subject to significant change.

As I suggested might happen, the scope of the project turned from fun little backrooms piece to all kinds of fancy opportunity for fun new situations, restraints, tools and toys.

There is a standard I want to ensure I'm upholding with my presentations, Whereas it may not have been noticeable to many, Some recent animations of mine have had some areas slip that I previously wouldn't have allowed.
And some of that is good, perfection is the enemy of success after all, but in my search to approach a regular and reliable update and production schedule, I began to loose sight of what I set out to do with all this to begin with, to push the boundaries of this content.
So I guess what I'm saying there is, I really appreciate all of my supporters patience! Being able to take the time to reset and allow these new fun ideas to develop is a luxury not many can afford, and I'm very grateful to be able to do it.
The Chun-Li X Aimee piece is going to be a lot longer then originally planned, around 5-6 minutes of animation in total, this is the first real look behind the scenes of Cirimani and houses some of AIMEE's best tools, I'd like for it to be a special moment.
I anticipate to release this one this month, with the tail end most likely planning Sombra's session in the edging lab, then onwards to Kiriko.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
All the collection links are dead? :(
Ummm no...

Given that I clicked on the very first link in both the "Download" (Full Resolution collection) and the "720P Compressed" and both links went right to the files on AnonFiles. I would say that all the collection links are not dead.

I didn't check every link but the best way is to click report on that post and describe specifically which links are down so that the uploader doesn't have to do more work trying to figure out which link you already know is down. This way it goes to the people who can update

Reactions: Jorund

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Hookay so, Long time between content, I know it sucks to wait! But this project really did turn from a fun little distraction from the box into it's own beast entirely.
It's resulted in me spending the last month solid modelling away, which, for those of you well versed with my updates, is my self proclaimed weakest part of my skillset.
I've been getting better, but mainly it's been a lot of scratching my head as I solve topology puzzles and piece together how I want things to work.
What follows is some shots of the models I've been making and the structure of the scene I'm working on. which you should consider very much still WIP, most if not all of the materials are placeholder, and not a lot of time or attention has been taken to lighting them, besides ensuring they're clear and visible.
I've done this so that I can bring you all an update in at least the semi-ballpark area of when I usually deliver them.
I did think on this decision a fair bit, because I only really like to show 'show ready' shots for the most part, but I don't really want to rush stages like texturing and rigging.
In order to have those shots in 'show ready' (IE textured) state I would have had to rush things so, you get to see the early parts.

I figured I owed you all something for being so patient, and thought hey some of you might get a kick out of seeing the earlier parts of the creation process.

The keen eyed among you will notice the restraints have been totally re-designed, I was going for an organic, flowing but firm and fitting restraint system, Mixing hard and soft restraint styles (the white straps in the above and following are going to look like seat belts kind of texture when done).

The headset/earphones/visor combination went through a couple iterations until I found something suitably thematic looking that fit into the restraints.

I spent a lot of time building the restraint systems so they all could come apart realistically, so one could envision being placed into them, using real world elements to lend a sense of relatability.

Later in the design process I added these bars to brace the smaller restraint elements.

And of course, Chun-li's powerful thighs, that received extra heavy duty restraints and metal parts.

The imagination of the pod was it was there to address the needs and concerns of a system needing to stimulate and sustain every action the human body takes. I wanted it to look like it was realistically possible for someone to actually have been in there for an extended period of time.

The testicle holder/grabber I designed here is one of my more favourite elements of this system, it allows a lot of variability to the stimulation possible, stimulating testicles in a way that looks like it's fun, whilst also showing what's going on is one of the things I'm always testing out.

We felt this design sat really nicely into the way this scene plays out too, when AIMEE get's all Dommy Mommy on her subjects.

I know I said all the materials are placeholder, but they're not too far away from where I want them to be, value wise, The intent is to keep the same white/black theme of the Cirimani equipment, but this kit is all the backrooms 'black label' stuff.

Then I made this milker, this wasn't supposed to be part of the 'visit' that goes underway in the scene I'm building. But to be imagined as a kind of storage location for the penile equipment whilst not 'in use'
It's based on the serious kit SPT's, although I've embellished some elements, adding additional lines, the idea being this is a system for the delivery, and removal of any fluids from the futa who is stored in the pod.

I agonised a lot over the design of these as it's pretty much 1:1 of the real kit, as far as material and construction goes, and how the devices work.

The 'businesss' end of the new milker I designed for this scene.
This was an exciting piece of design, it was an opportunity for me to show what AIMEE would devise if able to work on a subject that she truly had completely locked down.

Pads and parts to rub/massage/vibrate on all the sensitive spots.

A rotating, squeezing section for the shaft that opens as it arrives.

Collection and storage for 'product'

So, I know it sucks when nothing comes out for a while, but I hope I've pulled the veil back on perhaps why that's been the case.
I've put a stop to the feature creep now and most of the assets are in the state where I want them, I'm very excited for the project, and animation is the stuff that I'm a lot faster at, so, all going well this is on track for release this month.

I say this with... some reservation, as some have asked (quite rightly) for updates on the project, as I have said previously I expected this to have been out this month already, had I re-used some old assets, I would have been able to, and I'm sure It would have been decent.
But I don't settle for decent, and neither should any of you have to.

Societyman77

Apr 22, 2023
Ummm no...

Given that I clicked on the very first link in both the "Download" (Full Resolution collection) and the "720P Compressed" and both links went right to the files on AnonFiles. I would say that all the collection links are not dead.

I didn't check every link but the best way is to click report on that post and describe specifically which links are down so that the uploader doesn't have to do more work trying to figure out which link you already know is down. This way it goes to the people who can update
Thats odd

1689733064014.png
all of these links report an error sometimes along the lines of no longer exists or in anon file case spins for eternity without actually downloading

or for filesSFM throws this

1689733219130.png

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Thats odd

View attachment 2781847
all of these links report an error sometimes along the lines of no longer exists or in anon file case spins for eternity without actually downloading

or for filesSFM throws this

View attachment 2781849

Ok well I'm not the uploader so I cant do much on that end but first I was gonna say that my response was 11 days ago so that info might not be current.

But then I tested the very first download link in the post again as of less than 5 minutes ago and it's working fine so there is an issue with your ISP/Computer/Browser/Download Manager/Antivirus or even firewall because the link and host are working and the file is good as in included screenshot.

My best guess would be to try a VPN or turn it off if already on... (use Geolocated server BTW because without they can tell your not physically there) deactivate antivirus temporarily and even try a different browser

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SharpShoot
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes