kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Tuesday morning time go Alvin house, enter bathroom, sniff panties, Sophia show up, get +1 corruption no thing happned with me

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
hello, i've had breakfast at the gazeboo with mom & aunt, i bought the alarm, but when i go to sleep i set the alarm and when i wake up mom is not in the bathroom.. i go straight to the bathroom but it's empty, also my sisters are in their room and i get the message 'better not wake them' .. how can i spy on mom while she is taking a shower?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
hello, i've had breakfast at the gazeboo with mom & aunt, i bought the alarm, but when i go to sleep i set the alarm and when i wake up mom is not in the bathroom.. i go straight to the bathroom but it's empty, also my sisters are in their room and i get the message 'better not wake them' .. how can i spy on mom while she is taking a shower?
Download shower fix in first page.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Decent bits, truly horrible assembly. There is no linear progression: it's more "all over the place" than a Michigan driver dodging potholes! There's no rhyme nor reason to most of the events or to the totally-unrelated triggers you have to hit to start them. Your "decisions" matter only in that you either progress or stop dead: there is no other effect on "gameplay". There is only a single path but it stops here, jumps over there, peters out again, and starts back up in an entirely different place. The walkthrough on the first page is a mess: it starts out OK but then goes out of order and screws-up your progression for the rest of the "game". Of the Christmas mini-games, Concentration works (and is the only actual "game" part of this whole thing,) but the package hunt in the snow is idiotic. The amount of repetition required in some tasks is ridiculous - in one it's even quite nauseating. It's bad enough you have to have the MC lick feet but then to have to suck on toes and do it over and over and over or no progression? I't'd be no less disgusting if he had to munch on a turd, day-in and day-out, for a week and a half! And what's with all the footjobs? A woman has 2 hands & 3 holes; there's no need to bring nasty-ass feet into the equation!

A "boobjob" is a surgical breast enhancement, not a sexual act. The sexual act is a "titty-fuck".

The artwork is mostly pretty nice, although this program can't ever seem to get a mouth right unless it's closed. What happened to the little sister when you first find her on the toilet, though? SCARY drop in quality! The women are mostly nice (except for the post-op tranny at the gym!) but why do all the guys look like serial killers? I swear, the MC looks like a cross between Yu Darvish & Chucky...

Overall I'd have to say I wasted two and a half days of my time, got 3 full headaches, bumped my blood-pressure too high a few times, exceeded my weekly quota of shouted obscenities (disturbing my neighbors unnecessarily on at least 2 occasions,) somehow managed to not damage any of my equipment in the process ( I mean COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, sheesh!), and got virtually no enjoyment out of the experience. I'd have to recommend a hard pass on this one: I'll be deleting it and never coming back check on its progress.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Decent bits, truly horrible assembly. There is no linear progression: it's more "all over the place" than a Michigan driver dodging potholes! There's no rhyme nor reason to most of the events or to the totally-unrelated triggers you have to hit to start them. Your "decisions" matter only in that you either progress or stop dead: there is no other effect on "gameplay". There is only a single path but it stops here, jumps over there, peters out again, and starts back up in an entirely different place. The walkthrough on the first page is a mess: it starts out OK but then goes out of order and screws-up your progression for the rest of the "game". Of the Christmas mini-games, Concentration works (and is the only actual "game" part of this whole thing,) but the package hunt in the snow is idiotic. The amount of repetition required in some tasks is ridiculous - in one it's even quite nauseating. It's bad enough you have to have the MC lick feet but then to have to suck on toes and do it over and over and over or no progression? I't'd be no less disgusting if he had to munch on a turd, day-in and day-out, for a week and a half! And what's with all the footjobs? A woman has 2 hands & 3 holes; there's no need to bring nasty-ass feet into the equation!

A "boobjob" is a surgical breast enhancement, not a sexual act. The sexual act is a "titty-fuck".

The artwork is mostly pretty nice, although this program can't ever seem to get a mouth right unless it's closed. What happened to the little sister when you first find her on the toilet, though? SCARY drop in quality! The women are mostly nice (except for the post-op tranny at the gym!) but why do all the guys look like serial killers? I swear, the MC looks like a cross between Yu Darvish & Chucky...

Overall I'd have to say I wasted two and a half days of my time, got 3 full headaches, bumped my blood-pressure too high a few times, exceeded my weekly quota of shouted obscenities (disturbing my neighbors unnecessarily on at least 2 occasions,) somehow managed to not damage any of my equipment in the process ( I mean COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, sheesh!), and got virtually no enjoyment out of the experience. I'd have to recommend a hard pass on this one: I'll be deleting it and never coming back check on its progress.
If I understood correctly, you really appreciated it. Well, I'm glad you liked it :cool:

Reactions: Jay82
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes