Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
No. Well, I just tapped the space bar and won. I don't know why it didn't show up.

Maybe I just downloaded partially corrupted or so? Also drop my save here below.
I don't know. I have tested it in 3 different PCs and I have always seen it. As soon as I can check your save.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
I started playing now nice update so far but i still have to problems so far in my oppinion.
1.Ask for the teddy bear from the girl, there is no store were the director can buy one or your mother buys 1 and bring to you?you need to take you friend teddy bear?
2.You ask you sister to pose nude to some guys from prision.its a bit to much in my opinion...you never now what will happen with those picture and maybe when those guys get out will try to get your sister or somthing you know nothing about them...so to put you sister in danger for no reason?
I like the game so far very much but this 2 things seems like there not belong here that is my opinion atleast.Thx for the update keep up the good work.

Reactions: Epholos

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I started playing now nice update so far but i still have to problems so far in my oppinion.
1.Ask for the teddy bear from the girl, there is no store were the director can buy one or your mother buys 1 and bring to you?you need to take you friend teddy bear?
2.You ask you sister to pose nude to some guys from prision.its a bit to much in my opinion...you never now what will happen with those picture and maybe when those guys get out will try to get your sister or somthing you know nothing about them...so to put you sister in danger for no reason?
I like the game so far very much but this 2 things seems like there not belong here that is my opinion atleast.Thx for the update keep up the good work.
Yes, maybe some choices are forced. But it is still a game. And do not worry for Rita. Nothing will happen to her :)

Erkoed

Formerly 'A10randomboy'
May 6, 2017
How can you say it's a shitty update ? God I loved it ^^ didn't expect this much story progress well done mate ! So as I understand the game will restart in a new version after that ?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you. In this story of the prison and the beach, I added many new secondary characters. Maybe later I'll create a poll to make one or two of their , main characters.

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, how do I beat Arnold in the lever? From Evelyn I have discovered his weakness, but I still can not win over him ... thanks.

S.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi, how do I beat Arnold in the lever? From Evelyn I have discovered his weakness, but I still can not win over him ... thanks.

S.
Try to see here. Unfortunately some of you can not see the bar. I'm still trying to understand why. Anyway, press space bar for a little.

Reactions: SiriusDar17
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes