antho6A

Aug 12, 2017
Where is the backpack ??
the backpack is in front of your house next to the door
can you post me your save before to take the backpack ? because i forgot to save before to go to the prison and i can't see the replay anymore

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
the backpack is in front of your house next to the door
can you post me your save before to take the backpack ? because i forgot to save before to go to the prison and i can't see the replay anymore
By night I go to Mei. I'm going home, but there's nothing in front of the door....some screenshot pls..

Juska

May 4, 2017
if you give teddy bear to old man you will be locked out from seenig sceens with chloe but nevertheles great updare

imbababa

Jan 14, 2018
Hi guys I had been following the walkthrough, but I cannot seem to trigger the event which asked me to go the laundry during evening time. i went there but nothing happen? Been stuck after challenging arnold

Newww

Jan 14, 2018
Hi guys I had been following the walkthrough, but I cannot seem to trigger the event which asked me to go the laundry during evening time. i went there but nothing happen? Been stuck after challenging arnold
Try until 2 guys appear

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys hack?
You don't need on hack because there is a money cheat on the computer in his room, just follow the walkthrough and your good to go.
Check each girl on the computer for in game help walkthrough.

firstpriceniels

Jan 29, 2018
I were also stuck here. I ended up doing Chloe first. Then suddently i got the 2 guys in laundry during day.

Now im stuck again after having gotten to Evelyn. I didnt grab ass first and now i keep doing it. But for some reason i can never seem to progress it further. How many times are one supposed to be "what the fuck?"-rejected before progressing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have you already done the Christmas event?
We get blood from violence but not when the girls lose there virginity. Maxslife 2018-03-31 12-13-23-40.jpg

Would be nice that have blood for the girls when they lose there virginity.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I were also stuck here. I ended up doing Chloe first. Then suddently i got the 2 guys in laundry during day.

Now im stuck again after having gotten to Evelyn. I didnt grab ass first and now i keep doing it. But for some reason i can never seem to progress it further. How many times are one supposed to be "what the fuck?"-rejected before progressing?
Don't grad her ass, she needs your sperm.

You need to wait a few days then go back to her.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes