Devka

May 8, 2017
Trying to play this update but so far the new stuff isn't starting. The walkthrough says to go to the gym in the morning click the arrow and talk to susan. Been 3 weeks in game going to the gym in the morning and i'm still getting the same lezbo scene that I have been getting for a few updates now.

Reactions: Vish9007

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Trying to play this update but so far the new stuff isn't starting. The walkthrough says to go to the gym in the morning click the arrow and talk to susan. Been 3 weeks in game going to the gym in the morning and i'm still getting the same lezbo scene that I have been getting for a few updates now.
Then you are not done with other update contents.
look through the ingame walkthrough and see if all are unlocked and look at all specials to see if all are unlocked and you should see some not done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can I past the Charlotte quest? I can't fuck her like walkthrough say.
Do boobs then ass then boobs then ass then boobs then ass then uncover ass for 3 times then boobs and uncover boobs and soon she will say she is ok again and this is when you get to fuck here.

Reactions: whisperpuppy

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Every time I try to arm wrestle I lose and it says "I need to find something to weaken or distract this guy" The bar never appears. I've tried hammering on the space bar - no difference.

Nevermind - After you bone the nurse you can ask her about Arnold. The bar still didn't show up but if you rapid press the space bar you can win.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
im cannot defeat arnold, i talk with the nurse about him. but when I defiance him, the scene is freze untill a few seconds and i lost

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone that believes that he is not delaying the mom/son sex for $$ is mentally challenged, more so if you believe it is for "story" reasons or has to do with "development", mom/son have been having sexual interactions since the first build, it was rushed as fuck, now that he has you on his bait he will just keep you there.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes