Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
im cannot defeat arnold, i talk with the nurse about him. but when I defiance him, the scene is freze untill a few seconds and i lost
For a bug some of you do not see the bar written press space. Then press it until you win.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
If you give the teddy bear to the girl instead of the old man are you stuck in prison forever? It's been several days and no new options are coming up. I've done everything except anal with the director. Is there a way to get out of prison on this version?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
If you give the teddy bear to the girl instead of the old man are you stuck in prison forever? It's been several days and no new options are coming up. I've done everything except anal with the director. Is there a way to get out of prison on this version?
Of course. If you've already done everything, even trained 5 times, work again in the laundry, at the day or evening.

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
i cant win armresling. spaming space didnt help. what am i suppose to do??
what nurse are you talking about???

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Can't go to apartments. Maybe my saved game is corrupted. Can someone upload a finished 0.11 save, thanks.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Good update boss. :D

P.S : Hope Max won't go to the dark side of the force again. LMAO. :p

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Need help too pls. I am the the beginning of the new patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit = In case anyone has the same problem, you need to sleep in your own bed instead of sisters' or mom's bed.

criss

Jun 6, 2017
i will say this good freaking job i think that was good move with transformation max into something better now you have new possibility for making new scens or implementing new charaters but at the same time now you have a lot of work beacuse you have remake charaters like aunt tina kristal and others but as i say i think that was good move

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi @Kuggazer Great update and even better Idea! ure a genius, prison sex wooow loved it , only thing is with the Arnold quest. cant train and the both guys dont come to beatme did every thing also im at bj with the director and Cloe sex isabela sex Charlote sex Sasha sex but no thugs and no nurse what did i wrong ?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes