KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
how can i get in to jail? There is a prison in the 1.2 version, but I can not find it.

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
Just drop by to say that the new update was really awesome. There was so much content in it that I feel would take a usual patreon dev a few months at least to get done.

But is it just me or was it really a missed opportunity to not make the prison section into a Max-life 2 or a side story? Not only was the "game play" "different" than the usual routine it was focus entirely on a new casts. I feel that if the prison section got clean up a bit, expand the "game play" a little, with a bit more story/character interaction it could easily become a game of it own. You could finish up the original story (give some other characters that doesn't had alot of scene a few more stage, finishing the mother, etc.) and give it some sort of ending, it would had enough content for a basic vn game. Then maybe adding the sending to prison section as a teaser for the sequel.

Also if the ending of the new update is anything to go by, I feel like Max Life is ending. So I guess I just gonna give my two cent on the game so far. The game had really good render/characters but I feel that the "game play" was quite lacking. In my opinion it was way too restricted, without a guide I wouldn't be able to know what to do next to advance the story/character that I like. Heck even with the guide, lot of time I was lost at what to do, like I was wonder why I couldn't advance a character and it was because I need to get some other character to the next level too that I didn't even realize or mentioned in the guide. A lot of other games of this kind had quite a bit of a simple game play and are a bit grindy(repeat actions multiple time to grind to next level) but at least it's clear as what the player need to do to advance the game. Which is why I do like the prison section of the game the most so far, there is a clear goal in the beginning (getting rewards from the chair woman) and you know exactly what you need to do to get closer to that goal (helping other prisoners) and for helping other prisoners most of the time it quite clear as what need to do to advance there their story. So hopefully for the next game the game play could be better and bit less convoluted.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's a compressed version. The original update rar file was 2.73GB and unpacked had 1.84GB of video files, so it took a while.

Lossy (means quality is reduced) webp and VP9/webm compression used.

Max's Life v12 - Crunched by @bossapplesauce (773MB)

Download:

Devka

May 8, 2017
Then you are not done with other update contents.
look through the ingame walkthrough and see if all are unlocked and look at all specials to see if all are unlocked and you should see some not done.
Had everything done from the previous versions. It ended up being a bugged save. Tried a different save from v.0.11 from before getting the last scene of v.0.11 and I was able to progress through v.0.12.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Dammm the new model are from another dimension looking super good cant wait to see how other people look like

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes