Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
old saves from 0.14 are not compatible?
At first I thought the same thing, but then I looked and the save file I was trying to open was on pg 2 and I swear I hadn't saved anything there... go to page 1 and my save there worked fine. Maybe the download had a broken save with it? I dunno... I just know my current save works and the save on pg 2 is unrecognizable to me/doesn't work.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 112612
To activate her path : Talk to Elena while she is painting. Do it for four days.
i forgot was Natalie in part 1? oh yeah Natalie was in that gang thing that set you up although even though you missed your family the line you dont know what ive been through in prison was really funny imo i mean i would respond yeah you got to bang all the sexy inmates the guard and the warden XD

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Where is the 2nd bathroom camera? Found the vertical bar one, can't find the other.

Edit: Nm, found it 2 seconds later.

neron86

Mar 5, 2017
At first I thought the same thing, but then I looked and the save file I was trying to open was on pg 2 and I swear I hadn't saved anything there... go to page 1 and my save there worked fine. Maybe the download had a broken save with it? I dunno... I just know my current save works and the save on pg 2 is unrecognizable to me/doesn't work.
comfirmed, my save pg1 is going, but not on pg4

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I can't seem to open one of my 0.14 saves w/o getting errors, alot of the errors are around the aunt and the model count in aunt's room.

EDIT: Was opening wrong saves lul

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 112612
To activate her path : Talk to Elena while she is painting. Do it for four days.
As someone who tries his best to remember characters he loves (and your game has tons !!) That image didnt help one bit ? was she a small bit character ? The only choices that I can come up for Natalie, are either the rockstar that took sisters and cousin on tour, or the twisted bitch that made us deliver drugs and then snitch to get Max thrown in jail...

I see its on v.15 gonna check it out later to see what changes were made to the rest of the cast... Also tell your patreons I hate them for making/voting for you to change hairstyles on the characters LOL (joking by the way). Mom's hair eventually grew on me, still prefer her old one, Rita got an upgrade, Laura looks unchanged, Aunt got slightly better ? Cousin to reamed in the ass (I feel bad for poor Alisa, she was my fave).

Of the ones I havent seen, and can only judge from that preview pic, Dominique looks... weird.. have to see full body shot to properly judge, and the other two I cant remember who thy are... Mei btw looks awesome, complete upgrade for her !!

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
ugh, whats the point of this stupid grind with the cameras ? using fucking autoclicker, and going in circles like insane, still cant find all cameras. seriously what is the point ? what do the players achieve ? sense of accomplishment ? its just a 10 minute waste of time and frustration. most people will just quit the game until someone posts walktrough with the locations.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Noller72

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Why just why does every game have to be easy, there is a point in making them just a little challenging That should be the goal, if you can't play without a walkthrough please don't be a whimp about it and wait.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes