Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Loading old saves from the end of 1.4 creates a lot of game crashes, pretty much unplayable, can't even click achievements without the gray error screen.
I don't want to start from scratch.. is there a work around or a patched version on the way?
as said in the OP,sadly old saves doesn't work...

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i can make a game where you have to click with LMB 400 times in 2 minutes. so being challenging will make my game good ? no, its pointless, repetitive. it servers no purpose other than to prolong the game. i have 30-40 VN renpy games on my PC right now. i use walktroughs for like 5.
this game never explains how, when and where you are supposed to go. you have to either use walktrough or if you have time to waste, use the trial error method. its lazy and BAD game design. there is nothing to be praised about that
Maybe you prefer games where you just have to click a button to move on. Like movies. I can understand it. You think I'm holding back for you. If it depended only on me, I would make an old school game, like the 90's point and click adventures. But I understand that we are in the year 2018 and the difficult things are no longer appreciated. Maybe I'm too old :FeelsBadMan:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Well people i seem to be stuck.
WT 14 tells me i need to find Mom in the shower in the evening to get that last corruption point.
I grinded away but Mom is never in the shower, always the other two.
Advice or help is appreciated
From the 2nd episode character go bath and shower randomly so you have to try several time to find them there. I didin't knew this when i write the old WT

Drue

May 12, 2018
Meet dad+her new wife and her sister natalie, haha i like where this going... new tag netori...

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
For those who do not know who Natalie is, she is the person who sent Max innocent to prison

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
as said in the OP,sadly old saves doesn't work...
The OP message about old saves not working are for the 1.3 version, as in saves from 1.2 and older (chapter 1) will not work in the new standalone got out of prison and move forward story in Chapter 2.

I made a new game start when 1.3 came out, for chapter 2, the saves from that worked perfect in 1.4 and now those saves does not work in 1.5, hence my frustration and confusion.

Edit note: Issue solved, it was a save from the re-done version of chapter 1 that I tried to play, which uses the same save folder so also places itself in chapter 2 and these two are not compatible..
I can't be the only one who stumbled unto this problem, so wonder if the Dev will make a separate save folder for each game in the future.

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Anybody have a download link for chapter 1 that works....too big for MEGA via firefox. NOPY = 404 file not found. The other two are just ad scams :(

Nevermind....finally figured out "filescdn" after a fair amount of click bait filtering.

Feb 21, 2018
i just have one question , why can't the dev just post the updated/added files instead of the whole thing?
i mean do i really have to download 2gb of files mostly i already have for some new ones?
and not just for this one , every developer does that.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Anybody have a download link for chapter 1 that works....too big for MEGA via firefox. NOPY = 404 file not found. The other two are just ad scams :(

Nevermind....finally figured out "filescdn" after a fair amount of click bait filtering.
use megaDownloader its free

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes