43pass

Nov 18, 2017
the walk through says for version 15 total score for paulina 1/10 but i only have 1/0 and alisia 9/23 but i have 6/23 and i fallow the walkthrough perfectly, and elena stats dont show on the tablet

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Photoshoot wit director is bugged it says that se has allredy done it today after first photoshoot with her.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Photoshoot wit director is bugged it says that se has allredy done it today after first photoshoot with her.
I tried it at least three times and it always went well. Try sleeping in Max's bed to reset. Maybe I forgot to add the reset variables in the other beds. I will check as soon as possible.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
the walk through says for version 15 total score for paulina 1/10 but i only have 1/0 and alisia 9/23 but i have 6/23 and i fallow the walkthrough perfectly, and elena stats dont show on the tablet
Yes, you're right, sorry my fault, typo.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I tried it at least three times and it always went well. Try sleeping in Max's bed to reset. Maybe I forgot to add the reset variables in the other beds. I will check as soon as possible.
This did the trick.

LennySwe

Mar 5, 2018
Hi got a problemet at D9 during the first night. After I check in moms bedroom and it tells me to sleep in my own bed. Then I click on my bed and nothing happens.

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Another great update..
Still waiting for more curious story line.
Thanks .

Drue

May 12, 2018
Damn don't know max sent to jail before... Going back chap 1 while waiting chap 2 update
i cannot seems to have sex with mom at the living room keep tranfers me to the breakfast scene
that scene will unlock if you already complete all event rita and laura

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
i cannot seems to have sex with mom at the living room keep tranfers me to the breakfast scene
I had the same issue, so have to ask if you've downloaded and played the re-done (new) version of chapter 1 from the same Developer, you know the one with other graphics?
If so, then the save file from that game will show up in this game.. messing things up if you play from those saves.
Mostly mine just gave gray error messages, but I recall the mom at sofa did show and got transferred to Kitchen if clicking her.

In short, make sure the save file you load is indeed from chapter 2, version 1.4+ and not the re-done chapter 1.

Hope this helps.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Anybody have a download link for chapter 1 that works....too big for MEGA via firefox. NOPY = 404 file not found. The other two are just ad scams :(

Nevermind....finally figured out "filescdn" after a fair amount of click bait filtering.
Use Chrome next time, works great ;)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
New to this game, do I have to download both chapters? Or does 2 (0.15) includes 1 (0.12) ??
If you want to play (and see) the back ground story for chapter 2, then I recommend downloading chapter 1 and play it through, it's a complete story :)
There is no sound in chapter 1 though, if I recall correctly.. that's an improvement for chapter 2 contents only, so far.

Chapter 2 won't work with chapter 1 saves though, as it's like a game in it's own, so if you only want to experience what's in chapter 2, then you won't need to download chapter 1.
When starting chapter 2, you will already have max possible points with all the women/girls who also were in chapter 1.
The only thing that you don't start with, is the items and money you might have grinded in chapter 1.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes