Apr 17, 2018
Wow this one has so many bugs, I load my last save and now there's a family living with me and I get exception errors every time I interact with them, not a fan of the looped videos either I preferred the bigger download

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Wow this one has so many bugs, I load my last save and now there's a family living with me and I get exception errors every time I interact with them, not a fan of the looped videos either I preferred the bigger download
That's because you are NOT supposed to load an old save from before Chapter 3. You are supposed to start a new game.

Reactions: Mary Mistwallow

NathanDrake95

Jan 27, 2018
check your scores against those in the walkthrough for the stage you are at ..if they dont match you have missed something with the characters that dont match
I tried everything,the walkthrough says that i should meet amber in her room during the day but...she's never here

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
mom television repair you go to old map mall in electronic market buy television
new aunt morning breakfast talk go to shop day or evening kichen talk +1 love
emma love room talk +love and grandpa room right room in build gym room

gym build
gym build.jpg

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
I tried visiting both the farm and the church on Sunday morning, and the farm is still empty with no way to enter, or interact with anything. I have already finished everything in the walkthrough up to V0.21 except interacting with Dominique at the farm in the bathroom.

Edit: After re-reading, I never got the scene where I take Daisy to the farm - it skipped right over that. "Daisy Love" is still 0, and the farm is a ghost 'town'.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
mom television repair you go to old map mall in electronic market buy television
new aunt morning breakfast talk go to shop day or evening kichen talk +1 love
emma love room talk +love and grandpa room right room in build gym room

gym build
View attachment 265668
Any idea of what to do about the new aunt after love peaks at 10?
(at 5 you can stare at her ass without her noticing, at 10 you get to look under her skirt - anything else? REALLY hope so, considering how little there is to play on this one)

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Any idea of what to do about the new aunt after love peaks at 10?
(at 5 you can stare at her ass without her noticing, at 10 you get to look under her skirt - anything else? REALLY hope so, considering how little there is to play on this one)
yes, you gym build and go to old map in market buy cigarettes and oil back new home
new aunt and grandfather pool time speak grand father gym scene back pool and talk new aunt repeat pool scene
this is what I got so far

There are errors in the game gives error in some places

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
yes, you gym build and go to old map in market buy cigarettes and oil back new home
new aunt and grandfather pool time speak grand father gym scene back pool and talk new aunt repeat pool scene
this is what I got so far

There are errors in the game gives error in some places
Just found out about the pool scene - had been asking myself for some time why was the pool inacesssible for Max in this chapter. :ROFLMAO:

Still having to go through 3 WEEKS of game time because you start with zero money and need 50.000+ to build the gym AND ssome to spare for other purchases can be QUITE frustrating - well, at lleast you don't have to pay for the groceries with aunt Sarah or Laura's lingerie, for reasons....

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Please change back to old Navigation System ;)
Depends on one's definition of old - the system on "chapter 3" seems much closer to how navigation was in chapter 1. :p

Question - is it just me or aunt Sarah only goes to the pool on Saturdays?

And is there ANYthing to do with Emma? Have had no luck so far...

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes