juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Why does everyone dislike the first update of Chapter 3 so much? It's the first update of the chapter and it's setting everything up for this new "act" as it's called. While I agree that the 0.23 update isn't that strong (as well as Chapter 2 having no real ending), this new chapter just started.

Also, how are Gramps and Cousin Steve cuckholding Max? They haven't taken any women from him and none of the women in Max's Life (oh look it's the title lol) have shown in any interest in the 2 new guys at all. Also, the only reason Max is letting them stay for free and doing things for the new arrivals in his villa are because they're his family.

I just don't see cuckholding happening in this game. There have already been other men in the game (such as Max's Dad and Max's best friend) and "sharing" women hasn't even come up yet. Max has even taken women from them if I recall. So just give this chapter some time before we jump to conclusions. If the worst case scenario happens like you all fear, then I'll be right there with you guys. But until then, I'll just wait and see what Kuggazer does next.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Why does everyone dislike the first update of Chapter 3 so much? It's the first update of the chapter and it's setting everything up for this new "act" as it's called. While I agree that the 0.23 update isn't that strong (as well as Chapter 2 having no real ending), this new chapter just started.
Yes, the fact it has just started is the main reason i try (nobody's perfect) not to badger too much on it.

But as i said, even for an early chapter it's not very well arranged - compare to "Max's Life remake", for an example of how Kuggazer can do better and has done so in the past, even on an early stage game/chapter, in terms of grinding, pace and variety of options/quests.

I will wait & see and believe it will not be long for it to get better - but at the same can understand (and relaate to) the sentiment of those criticizing it for a lackluster product we got, specially as it enters in place of most fans were expecting, more on the half dozen girls ignored i mentioned above.

Also, how are Gramps and Cousin Steve cuckholding Max? They haven't taken any women from him and none of the women in Max's Life (oh look it's the title lol) have shown in any interest in the 2 new guys at all. Also, the only reason Max is letting them stay for free and doing things for the new arrivals in his villa are because they're his family.
I agree with you on that. People are blowing their bother factor with just one scene with Gramps (his "pesterring" Max when Sarah is in the pool) out of proportion. I like the fact the old fart is very much like Max in spirit. Not to mention that on his own words "my dick is dead just like my legs" (supposing that was not just theatrics to get exactly the reaction he got from Max & Laura ;)).

And Steve - well, it's pprretty obvious shenanigans will be had to get him out of his "scared of women" shell.

ae77

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone knows how can i remove saves?
after delete all save files and start again game, show me again my saves data in load screen!!
i'll clear all save
thanks to help

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Anyone knows how can i remove saves?
after delete all save files and start again game, show me again my saves data in load screen!!
i'll clear all save
thanks to help
1) You can delete the saves in the game :

Save/Load screen > Put your mouse on a save > Hit the "Del" key

2) If you're using a PC (Windows), saves are also in "AppData" (Hidden folder) too :

C:\Users\"Your user name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Maxslife-"a number"

Something like that :
Saves.JPG

Reactions: ae77

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Hello my friends
anyone have Walkthrough for V0.23 version of this game?
Mom: day, living room, TV, buy new TV in mall (unimportant new saleswoman there), back to living room, done
Kristel: Morning, 3rd room from right in Kristel' s home, shower scene
Laura: Day in her room, (nymphomaniac new saleswoman in shop). Next day Daytime in her room

For Emma, you need to build new gym in your house with $50,000 after talking to her at her room when she is exercising(need love 5)
For Sarah, you can stare at her ass after going to grocery shopping with her, pick Sarah during morning breakfast on weekdays(need love 5). You can also get 2 events at the pool for her by buying cigarettes and tanning oil.(to remove old man you need to have the new gym in the house)
You can also peek at them during shower in there rooms.
To get these events, keep grinding on love points by helping them washing the dishes evening time in your house.
There is also a new prostitute to hire at the park during night time.

P.S: To go to the pool, you need to click in the back window at the living room in your house

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Maybe someone already has already reported that, but the game crashs when you click on the webcam:
Code:
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mayacam'.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Gonna have to start chapter 2 from scratch as I lost all my save data and stuff. Can someone please link me to the guide for the complete chapter 2 game. Much appreciated. The link on the OP says its for V12.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Could someone please upload the "Old Video Pack" at NOPY or Openload and give the link.
With MEGA it is over the downloadlimit if one does not have an account.

Many Thanks.

Reactions: Hlextor

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
the old video pack is useless ... we have no scenes sex with his sisters or mother or with Dominique etc etc ... may just see them through the trophy and wait for new scenes ... :confused:

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
What is the max score for emma ? I'm not able to get more than 10 ... Missing something ?

Jsut for information: Only photoshoots and prostitutes parts seems to have been kept from the previous version. Everything else seems to have disappear, including the boat :(

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes