Raza you can

Nov 19, 2018
I need save file for chapter one on Android v0.12 cuz I stocked at the beginning when I help mom so she ask me to visit her room

Rittmiks

Oct 5, 2017
I do not understand. I bought a villa for my women and here, instead of paradise with my beloved ladies, I was thrown by two men, while one of them also indicates what to do in my house and what to look and what not. for all that I pay for them.

Muddy1202

Sep 6, 2018
Stuck on chapter 1 need help with these(using compressed version of chapter 1)

- Rita: Reached Love 10, Corruption 29 with her, but can't seem to advance further. What do i need to do to have actual sex with her in the backyard.

- Aunt: Also, how do i get a tit job from the Aunt in her bathroom? I can only peek at her for some reason even thought i have her at Love 9, Corruption 28.

- Alisia: Going to the nudist beach with her only gets me the underwater foot job scene.? How to access Nora on beach?

-Tina : How to start the massage for tina?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I do not understand. I bought a villa for my women and here, instead of paradise with my beloved ladies, I was thrown by two men, while one of them also indicates what to do in my house and what to look and what not. for all that I pay for them.
Blowing things out of proportion, much?:unsure:

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Use this mod is not necessary, wait one week and you will get money from your club.
Every renpy game easier use UnRen.bat. just put in the game, open it, press number 3 and exit.
Start the game, press shift+o and write it money=50.000. You can use this every renpy game, just you have to see in the variable viewer how to write it.

halil123

May 23, 2017
One of the strengths of this game WAS making the player feel like a rich playboy.
  • Buy a yacht, hire a blonde bimbo as captain, take girls to tours.
  • Buy a club, hire prostitutes that service you, be the boss of your aunt.
  • Buy a mansion, move in with your new love interest. Then...
invite a cockblocker pervy old fart and another guy to live together for free????????????? We don't demand some kind of payment? Ok, fine. whatever. But we don't even get a normal thank you from any of them?

Oh and please don't bother with the dishes, I will do them, it's not like I am the houselord and you are a bunch of freeloaders or anything. I have to do dishes 25 times to earn your "love", giving you a house to live in with a pool and gym isn't enough.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
One of the strengths of this game WAS making the player feel like a rich playboy.
  • Buy a yacht, hire a blonde bimbo as captain, take girls to tours.
  • Buy a club, hire prostitutes that service you, be the boss of your aunt.
  • Buy a mansion, move in with your new love interest. Then...
invite a cockblocker pervy old fart and another guy to live together for free????????????? We don't demand some kind of payment? Ok, fine. whatever. But we don't even get a normal thank you from any of them?

Oh and please don't bother with the dishes, I will do them, it's not like I am the houselord and you are a bunch of freeloaders or anything. I have to do dishes 25 times to earn your "love", giving you a house to live in with a pool and gym isn't enough.

The mc is being made into a cuckhold

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I was going to protest and say people are making too much of a deal about granpa's presence in the pool scene with Sarah....

But you know what? This "chapter" in paarticular DOES suck very hard as it stands. The grind is terribly slow (10 love for an upskirt peek, really? Emma is even worse) and gets further slowed due to arbitrary bullshit, like some scenes only happening in certain days, no starting money making gym ridiculously expensive (without cheats you need 3 WEEKS of game time to get the gym, Anna's tv and some spare money for small shite like cigarettes & stuff, read, an actual start of the game).

If it weren't bad enough, you have little to no additional girl content to distract or occuppy oneself with beside "freeloader family", a lack of variety that only makes the slow boring pace of grind more aggravating, imho. Worse - the ladies just added in v0.21-22 and that had barely started their storylines (the naughty nuns, Daisy, the Twins, Amy, Pauline, among others) aare completely ignored!

No wonder so many people are disatisfied with "Chapter 3" at present - i myself don't have the same hate on for gramps or Steve from some of you people do, but i'm far from happy with what we got so far.

Come on, love 10 was enough to get a boob shot and grab out of Dominique, what's up with these new ladies, Kuggazer?! :eek:o_O:devilish:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The first chapter is, by far, the best. The MC slowly corrupts everyone around him. It's worth playing. Jumping into chapter 2 misses all of that, and jumping directly into 3 without going through the earlier ones will just give you a bad opinion of the game. (There are a lot of valid complaints concerning what's in chapter 3 and what's missing.)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The first chapter is, by far, the best. The MC slowly corrupts everyone around him. It's worth playing. Jumping into chapter 2 misses all of that, and jumping directly into 3 without going through the earlier ones will just give you a bad opinion of the game. (There are a lot of valid complaints concerning what's in chapter 3 and what's missing.)
Yeah, i was thinking more of chapters 1 & 2 - not even considering 3 so much of a chapter as a cop-out from giving chapter 2 a real ending.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes