May 16, 2018
Can it be the "old video pack" in a different downloader?
Hi guys, just wondering before i download the old video pack... are these all just videos? How can i play them i they are video (will ordinary player apps run this?) Want to make sure since it is quite large. Thanks.

May 16, 2018
Mytez

this might be an unpopular opinion but i honesty dont mind it since i stopped caring about the characters a long time ago

i just woke up and i saw your mention so yeah honesty i was like so it finally happen as soon as that grandpa and the nerd cousin moved into your villa with the aunt and fitness cousin babe i knew NTR content was going to happen avoidable or not

that was just bound to happen i mean we already got sharing content like dad sharing his pregnant girlfriend and allowing a yakauza boss to sniff moms panties directly and the intro scene where grandpa had a scene with the youngest sister

Krull

we can always count on you to make sexy signatures your work has inspirited other artists to make there own but i think yours are the best

Nuke.Z

oh if its that then thats different really glad i appear to be wrong about the purpose of grandpa and nerd cousin moving into your villa
Hello! Can you elaborate on the "we already got sharing content like dad sharing his pregnant girlfriend" please? I am very intrigue! Also how to achive? Hahaha

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, every complaint about the OPTIONAL scene is ridiculous, because:

1 - The scene is OPTIONAL
2 - Even if you choose YES, the scene just shows the superiority of MC with Rita calling the other guy a useless
3 - If you choose NO, Rita seems to like more your decision and in both choices show, in the end, she prefers more the MC and the MC makes a good propose to her. So, you don't lose her, it just makes their bond stronger.

So, I really loved this update and I didn't see this scene like NTR, because the MC is not a loser here, unless Kuggazer changes the game's theme, there's no need to cry in this thread.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't played the game. I need to download chapter 1 first, or can I download chapter 3? I mean, is chapter 1 and 2 included in 3?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Guys, every complaint about the OPTIONAL scene is ridiculous, because:

1 - The scene is OPTIONAL
2 - Even if you choose YES, the scene just shows the superiority of MC with Rita calling the other guy a useless
3 - If you choose NO, Rita seems to like more your decision and in both choices show, in the end, she prefers more the MC and the MC makes a good propose to her. So, you don't lose her, it just makes their bond stronger.

So, I really loved this update and I didn't see this scene like NTR, because the MC is not a loser here, unless Kuggazer changes the game's theme, there's no need to cry in this thread.
the real question is was that purple hair mohawk girl always a futa i mean im pretty sure i didnt see that cock when she was getting fucked with the white hair prostitute in Chapter 2 when we got them to go the church but Futa on Female is always nice to see in a game

Dependable_223

yep all questionable content should be optional in games

Rythan25 RedPillBlues muttdoggy

im kinda surprised there was a Need for NTR Tag because that scene isnt NTR i did both options first option you fuck your sister and the swinger couple goes away

second option the abnormally big head guy fucks your sister while you fuck his daughter

NTR content is where you dont get any action and you watch your love interest fuck another person

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of v0.25.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images, video, and audio each have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Original 1.44GB
Download Win (462MB): - - -

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Hey, sorry if it's a dumb/repetitive question, I've gone back a couple of pages and it doesn't seem to be addressed.

I downloaded chapter 3, does it contain the ch1/ch2 content or do I have to download those separately?

EDIT: Jesus, nevermind, first seems to be like 2gb and 2nd 4gb, oh boy that's a whole fucking lot of stuff :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
the real question is was that purple hair mohawk girl always a futa i mean im pretty sure i didnt see that cock when she was getting fucked with the white hair prostitute in Chapter 2 when we got them to go the church but Futa on Female is always nice to see in a game

Dependable_223

yep all questionable content should be optional in games

Rythan25 RedPillBlues muttdoggy

im kinda surprised there was a Need for NTR Tag because that scene isnt NTR i did both options first option you fuck your sister and the swinger couple goes away

second option the abnormally big head guy fucks your sister while you fuck his daughter

NTR content is where you dont get any action and you watch your love interest fuck another person
You're right. It's called swinging. Removed NTR tag.

Hey, sorry if it's a dumb/repetitive question, I've gone back a couple of pages and it doesn't seem to be addressed.

I downloaded chapter 3, does it contain the ch1/ch2 content or do I have to download those separately?
Chapters are separate

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes