Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Has the laggy and slow interface been fixed yet? Taking 4 seconds to get to the next dialog is a real turn off for me. I really enjoy the first part of this game but once I got further in, it got harder and harder to play. And I know its not my PC hardware.

Please fix this Kuggazer, this is an excellent game that I would happily give 5 stars without this problem. Still thinking about giving this another go but I wish this was smoother experience. Sorry about complaining but I feel critisism is needed for makes games better. Still a great game though!

Reactions: halil123

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Without a tracelog it's hard to say what's your problem. Did you put the OLD_VIDEO_PACK.rpa and the Old_video_pack.rpy inside your Maxslife-0.25-pc/game folder?

After you've unlocked Susan's "Sex in the laundry!" achievement visit her next day in the morning again. After that the library should be available at the new map (the one where the Yakuza HQ is...)
I think this is the problem :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/Update023.rpy", line 2074, in script
menu:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 228, in execute
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 228, in execute
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 231, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 232, in execute
for i in items:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 233, in execute
textbutton i.caption action i.action
NameError: Name 'aunt2' is not defined.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
Updated my walkthrough to v0.25, if I missed anything, let me know. :)
i watch your walkthrough i can only buy a new prostitute , but i can't find the New model at Rita's studio. Also when i talk to the boss , he only say That's all for now.Go away.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can someone upload a chapter 2 torrent or upload in either gdrive,mediafire,workupload,zippy or megaup please?None of the links are working well for me for chapter 2.I know it must be something on my side but those links doesn't works for me.Thanks in advance.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Usually saves are persistent and some players already complained about not being able to get rid of them.

The fact is though ... dev put in some missions with the boss and the black and white chicks ... unless you knew what you are doing and where their scenes start, as they had no previous scenes, you might actually miss them.

The change log does not say where in the whole game each new scene is located, but it does not say old saves bug the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here! Here! Just look what the Changelog from the Original Post has to say:
In this update there is a small part, written by one of you. This is a NTR scene.

Anyway, I know that many of you don't like this genre, so I made the scene completely avoidable. Choose what you want. it will not have repercussions for the future.

Reactions: rgnar62

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Seems reasonable to me. They'd rather have the dev work on other content obviously.
If I understood it correctly, this is content one of his Patrons did comission. So it is time he spent making money, which I at least can't fault him for. This also means this is not really a plot point he put in out of personal taste. So everyone, chill a bit. No need to get all worked up unless it becomes a regular feature ;-)

Be like the Dude - Abide and Chillax

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
cant keep up with scores.i get a rollback screen
Hmm, without a tracelog it's hard to help you. Did you try to remove the cheat mod and test it again?

I think this is the problem :
NameError: Name 'aunt2' is not defined.
I guess you didn't type in a name for the Aunt at the beginning of the game and the game itself doesn't set one, if you leave it empty. Try restarting the game and type in "Aunt" or a name of your choice...

i watch your walkthrough i can only buy a new prostitute , but i can't find the New model at Rita's studio. Also when i talk to the boss , he only say That's all for now.Go away.
I think you've todo the Susan/Amy route (from the previous updates, should be the girl at the library) before you can meet Cindy at Rita's studio. Didn't have the time yet to play from the beginning, but I guess you need to do everything from 0.23 & 0.24 before you can start the 0.25 content...

Reactions: jikhak
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes