Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Btw, HorizonD, if you can help me for Kristel and Laura.. or even Aunt and her daughter ( you got way more points for them than I do => Kristel : 0LP 6CP ; Laura : 8LP 36CP ; Aunt : 9LP 23CP ; Alisia : 6LP 12CP )

Thanks

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hmm... did you go to Alvin and play with him (3 times I think)? After that, you find a pantie under his bed (left side).
I think you have to sniff Sophia's panties then.^^
But I'm not sure when should some things happen. I cheated some +1 corr with some characters (Laura and Aunt) because I stuck too and I couldn't figure out what to do.

Now I'm trying a new game until next stuck.^^

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Yes. I did all the Sophia story available :(

Lemme know about your new game. I don't have the patience to do a new one right know. x)

The only cheat I used is the 500 dollars button on the PC.. Didn't touch LP or CP

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Let's wait and see if anyone can help us. Damn if I have to restart.. Will destroy the Skipping button

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Btw, HorizonD, if you can help me for Kristel and Laura.. or even Aunt and her daughter ( you got way more points for them than I do => Kristel : 0LP 6CP ; Laura : 8LP 36CP ; Aunt : 9LP 23CP ; Alisia : 6LP 12CP )

Thanks
The script checks for the following values:
Code:
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
So you're missing definitely some corruption points for Aunt and Alisia. (Try visiting Aunt on Day at home and see if watching TV with her gives some CPs, or in the morning at Susan's house, for Alisia check her on day in the bathroom or in the evening in her room)

In case anybody needs it, I attached a save straight before the christmas event...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Naurash I got to the point where the Christmas-event begins. I guess my Laura-points in my previous game got higher, not sure anymore.
I give you my save-file where you can start the Christmas-event. Have fun. :)

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Guys, this is the church's fix. For those who have already started the quest, I recommend activating the console with shift + o and resetting these variables in this way.

maria_count = 0
erika_count = 0
daisy_count = 0
cbt = True

In this way you will have to be able to re-start the quest from the beginning.
Try to search but find nothing, so the fix is intall and resetting variables done... But before install all that, i already bring the 2 girls from the park to the church, so when i access basement at night, i've the scene with maria black men and the 2 girls, so i can't trigger the scene when Max discover the basement and when i talk with the pretty blonde nun max say not yet, So i'm stuck with Maria Daisy and Dominique... Perhaps a command to bring the girls at park ? Can you help me Kuggazer ?

Last edited:

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen.
-Pass time till Sunday morning. Alisia will you up, have sex with her
-Go kitchen, meet Mom and Aunt, speak, go backyard.
-Meet Rita, Alisia and Laura naked.
-Have foursome with them
-Go kitchen for lunch, go bathroom, meet Aunt
-Go kitchen
-Go Laura room, meet the three girls and go with them to your room
I can't get this scene to trigger on Sunday morning Rita is the only one I'm off on Corruption she has 43 but suppose to have 44 up to this point can't figure it for the life of me..

Reactions: ChrisMaster

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Try to search but find nothing, so the fix is intall and resetting variables done... But before install all that, i already bring the 2 girls from the park to the church, so when i access basement at night, i've the scene with maria black men and the 2 girls, so i can't trigger the scene when Max discover the basement and when i talk with the pretty blonde nun max say not yet, So i'm stuck with Maria Daisy and Dominique... Perhaps a command to bring the girls at park ?
yeah I talked to the nun in courtyard went to basement watched and stayed for scenes come back next day and no Daisy and Dominique anywhere to be found at church or the Farm

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I wish the dev would give more attention to the remake..honey select is kind of a buzz kill.
Yeah I feel you on that... Only if he updated Max's look a bit

Idk.. kinda comes off a little douchey looking.

Problem with trying to do it all with DAZ models compared to Honey Select is having to animate and render all the sex scenes to the same quality (or better) and quantity (because people will complain if there are less of them in a remake) which takes a much longer time since Honey Selects got so many pre-loaded sex scenes and backgrounds that are easier to capture and work with than working and rendering with DAZ models.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Uhm, I'm somewaht confused, can I just start with chapter 3 or do I need to play every chapter ?

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
whenever I speak from the error window
I downloaded the "Maxslife-025-pc .zip" file. the last version I played was 0.22

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
can someone please help i'ms stuck in chapter 1 i can't finish aunt and mom and two sisters

i think its broken or something save file pls help

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys,

Got a question about the first game, the 0.12. It looks like I am stuck, can't advance anymore in the story. The Mom is 52 CP, supposed to not sleeping in her bed but still does. Both sisters need me to go past Christmas but there is no button on the PC..
Aunt and his daughter, I peek on them in the bathroom but nothing happens ( Always "Better if I leave ... for now " ) and Kristel is never in her room during the day, so I can't get her to come see Laura. ( she got 6 CP )

Any help would be appreciate ( Can't find any clue on the Walkthrough except that I may have not follow the 'recommanded' path of events )
same here dude

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes