Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Have you read me intere comment befor say that? I think not. Because if you read me comment you can see that i do not complain about anything!

This is a little part about me comment. And i also write about i never complain! But i think you just quote me post to raise you message counter? Every fan about this game need to say who they say. The most important thing is to let the autor understand well who you wanna say. And yes i need to tell him that i am a little sad. Because i follow this game till the days this game is born! And a game like this that have no shitty thing for almso 2 year if i can say 2 year perhaps is less. But i think not. The first relase was 8/09/2017 with the v0.2 version. At last here. Surelly become sad to see a change like this. The mc is not a cuck one, not a swinger one till this moment. And surelly this thing irritate me a little.

All this change start form chapter 3. The first time with granpa, and again thank you for let us choice to avoid it. The second one with the mafia boss that almost do something with MC's mother. And again thank you to lets us avoid it.
Now with this new event. Next with who... the male cousin? Anyway is not a problem till we can avoid it with a choice.

But again if you had read me comment till the end, perhaps you see also me write... thank you for the avoidable thing. At last all can play the way they like.

Next time read better, or perhaps understand that no all ppl are english native, and if i write something wrong, you can understand that come from a guys who try to write the best he can.

Thank you
Ok, so you spent an ENTIRE post complaining that something, that is optional, is actually *in* the game at all. So YES, by you complaining that it's even in the game, regardless if it's avoidable or not (which it 100% is), you're still complaining about it. Which is exactly what you're now spending yet ANOTHER post doing; complaining about a post of someone mentioning your complaints.

So where does this leave us boys and girls?:unsure: Yep, you got it, the simple fact that complaining about something that is optional and then saying you're not actually complaining, shows that the poster doesn't quite understand what the word "complaint" means. Or what the word 'optional' means. :rolleyes:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Have you read me intere comment befor say that? I think not. Because if you read me comment you can see that i do not complain about anything!

This is a little part about me comment. And i also write about i never complain! But i think you just quote me post to raise you message counter? Every fan about this game need to say who they say. The most important thing is to let the autor understand well who you wanna say. And yes i need to tell him that i am a little sad. Because i follow this game till the days this game is born! And a game like this that have no shitty thing for almso 2 year if i can say 2 year perhaps is less. But i think not. The first relase was 8/09/2017 with the v0.2 version. At last here. Surelly become sad to see a change like this. The mc is not a cuck one, not a swinger one till this moment. And surelly this thing irritate me a little.

All this change start form chapter 3. The first time with granpa, and again thank you for let us choice to avoid it. The second one with the mafia boss that almost do something with MC's mother. And again thank you to lets us avoid it.
Now with this new event. Next with who... the male cousin? Anyway is not a problem till we can avoid it with a choice.

But again if you had read me comment till the end, perhaps you see also me write... thank you for the avoidable thing. At last all can play the way they like.

Next time read better, or perhaps understand that no all ppl are english native, and if i write something wrong, you can understand that come from a guys who try to write the best he can.

Thank you
If you would've just written that NTR is not your thing and that its good that you can avoid it, that would have been a statement. You've just made a long post complaining about NTR and now you are doing it again. The point is a complain doesn't suddenly turn into something else just because you flank a "but i don't complain" into it.

I don't have to read better, i answered on exactly what you wrote. There is a difference between reading better and reading your mind. Its great that you aren't a native english speaker...guess what me neither.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Again a NTR conflict ?
the debate i think is that alot of people feel betrayed since Kuggazer posted a while back that he would never add ntr into the game and now suddenly he does it. That and also if people complain about ntr on here their posts can be deleted.
So think its understandable that conflict happens. For now the ntr is unavoidable, but you never how long until it isen't.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi. I don't mind a little bit of ntr in my game if you can overcome it later. So i'm asking. How heavy is it ? Is it one event or the full game is ntr-oriented ? Or is it avoidable ?
Asking before playing TY

thunder02

Jan 18, 2018
Hi, I get an error when I would like to check the stats on the mobile phone (left upper corner).
Any body else?

skamaan0001

Feb 1, 2019
Go to Dominique house, talk. Go back home, sleep. i work after that sleep but next morning mc doesn't talk about alvin

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I have not played the update (I stayed in chapter 1 :p) but from what I have been reading is not aimed at NTR but in the last (last?) Update the developed to added male characters that were not before (apparently neutral ), but now he put a swing scene, not so much NTR, but it's avoidable and even if select this isn't that bad for the MC (apparently) I hope that helps you.

sorry for my English

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's not NTR. It's optional content that features swinging or partner swapping. All parties willingly exchanged partners and that's called swinging. It's not NTR so stop talking about NTR and I will consider any further "NTR" discussion as "off-topic". For your information, we often have to step hard with harsh enforcement to stop the NTR derailments of threads.

Don't continue to derail the topic with misguided accusations of NTR. It's not NTR. Stop it. Any further posts about NTR will be deleted without notice

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Put this into the spotlight of the uploaders to link the walkthrough to the Original Post
Anybody curious, use the search function or try page 396 of this very thread, the nether regions of said page
Updated my walkthrough to v0.25, if I missed anything, let me know. :)
Chapter 3 only includes Chapter 3. If you want the whole story, you should play chapter 1 and chapter 2 first. ;)

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
It's not NTR. It's optional content that features swinging or partner swapping. All parties willingly exchanged partners and that's called swinging. It's not NTR so stop talking about NTR and I will consider any further "NTR" discussion as "off-topic". For your information, we often have to step hard with harsh enforcement to stop the NTR derailments of threads.

Don't continue to derail the topic with misguided accusations of NTR. It's not NTR. Stop it. Any further posts about NTR will be deleted without notice
Didn't mean to cause ruckus. And it's really not in y habits to argue with moderators but, i asked this question before playing the game because NTR is in the tags.

So if there is no ntr in this game, maybe remove the tag ? idk.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everybody! Please read the Original Post!
Dev said:
"
*** Maximum attention ***

In this update there is a small part, written by one of you. This is a ntr scene.

Anyway, I know that many of you don't like this genre, so I made the scene completely avoidable. Choose what you want. it will not have repercussions for the future.
"
We listened, hence the NTR tag. This is the "better safe than sorry",
rubber on and pill swallowed version of trying to stay on top of all this.

NTR tag stays at the request of the dev who specifically stated the content and the avoid-ability of it.

Stop beating your pretty little heads about it and just PLay the Game!

Reactions: loikl and KiGa

sinaworld

Sep 22, 2017
if someone could make another version of chapter 1 because this one doesn't work(if possible put it on megaup or letsupload thanks)

Reactions: Celldweller6
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes