RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Always same problem with church and i don't want re start all chapter 2, anyone with a save at the start of Version 0.19 please ??

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
great game but a few bugs. can't seem to talk the nun again after the spying and to bring Daisy to the farm.

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
HELP PLEASE I AM STUCK
I'm having a problem with dominique in version 0.12, says that I have to deliver the ring to her on Saturday evening, but when I go there it says it's late and I have to come back tomorrow. And if I go another day that is not Saturday evening, say that I do not have the ring. What should I do? I already have the ring.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Hi I am stuck at v0.13 walkthrough when completing mother events and it say that i need to have 76 mother corruption but after finishing all the possible events I could only reach 75 mother corruption. Is there anything that I miss out?

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Friends, I have a problem with Alisia 2 in version 0.22. In the Walkthrough says that in the afternoon I have to find the aunt and cousin naked in the living room, play with them and make Alisia win the game, the other day do the same only the aunt who has to win the game. That's my problem, only day two is Alisia in the room and she tells me to go to the bathroom to talk to Auntie! So I can not get the Corruption points I need to continue on Common 3, which is when Mon appears in the morning in My Room. Anyone have any solutions to this problem? Any code so I can use it to get the correct number of Aunt and Alisia corruption to continue the game?

PS:.At that moment I have:

Aunt Love / Corruption - 16 / 51
Alisia Love / Corruption - 6 / 24

And Need

Aunt Love / Corruption - 16 / 53
Alisia Love / Corruption - 6 / 26

PS2:. In Walkthrough it would be this part

Alisia 2

-Your aunt home. Sleep with aunt at night, have sex - +1 AC

-Evening> find Aunt and Alisia naked in living room, play with them, let Alisia win - +1 AC and +1 CC

-Next day> let Aunt win - +1 AC and +1 CC

-Next day make the game even, 3 points each - +1 AC and +1 CC

-If you find only Alice in living room, means Aunt is in bath go there have sex - +1 AL

In the first game I make Alisia win, but the other day instead of having the second game for Auntie to win, is already going to the last part! " If you find only Alice in living room, means Aunt is in bath go there have sex "

and the part that I am doing nothing (because nothing happens) would be this

Common 3

-If everything goes well, when you get up in morning, your mother must come to your room telling you Alvin came to visit you. If not try to go Sophia’s house and make Alvin spy on you doing something with his mother some more

So I need some help with that! I would be grateful

Problem solved with the tip of the @kekh which had nothing to do with my post. Thank you very much Bro

Last edited:

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
In fact, the story section with daisy at the church is completely bugged or what ? can see the scene at night but the day after, I can never speak with the three guys, 2 have already dissapeared, the boss is already on her bed and Daisy has vanished, can't bring her back at the farm...
help please...

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Playing chapter 2. Is it normal that the game is super slow when clicking choices and saving/loading (sometimes even crashes at that moment) ? I have a really bomb pc so i really doubt this is the issue.

i'm at the point when i reload trying to have sex with rita iin the toilet on sat/sun morning. The game crashes sometimes when i click peek or leave

trying to delete/reinstall the game but it doubt it will work

Edit, nope, still crashes. also without the cheat.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackaaa

Jore99

Jul 11, 2018
I have a little problem here, walkthrough says:
Go to Dominique house, talk. Go back home, sleep.
Next Morning Max talk about ask for help from his friend Alvin
But I cant speak to Domi

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
In fact, the story section with daisy at the church is completely bugged or what ? can see the scene at night but the day after, I can never speak with the three guys, 2 have already dissapeared, the boss is already on her bed and Daisy has vanished, can't bring her back at the farm...
help please...
I have the same problem
Someone who can help us with this?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Now I can't trigger the 0.19 event when alisia comes to my room on sunday morning

Can somebody please help ?

i'm missing a scene with rita (after the toilet cunni) maybe this is the issue ?

Last edited:
Reactions: next22

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Guys, this is the church's fix. For those who have already started the quest, I recommend activating the console with shift + o and resetting these variables in this way.

maria_count = 0
erika_count = 0
daisy_count = 0
cbt = True

In this way you will have to be able to re-start the quest from the beginning.
I have an issue with this. I followed the instructions but when i go down the basement the mother superior is already in position for cunnilingus (because i went that far before reseting). Is there a command to reset her to zero as well ?

Edit : ok that would be maria. But the reset does not seem to work. tried several times.
I somewhat need to reset all the events in the basement. is that possible ?

ok by setting every count to 2 i was able to force this quest. Hope it doesn't fuck up my save tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: MexicanoHueBR

Beretta

Nov 14, 2018
I am stuck on the Christmas event. All my corruptions are where they should be and completed mom nighttime event. No hat on PC or dresses in shop.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
it says futa/trans in the tags, but i can't find any. In which chapter is it present? thanks in advance.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes