Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I'm looking forward to the ntr/swinging content tbh. No need to fetish shame. It's optional anyway!

Is the compressed vers. for chapter 1 missing?

Edit: Nevermind found it! There was something wrong with the redirection or something

Last edited:

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Finally got past the laundromat, and I've managed to finish everyone but Emma. I can't figure out how to get into the VIP area at the nightclub.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I'm still getting lots of errors for Emma and aunt 2. Phone isn't working either so I can't check progress. I have the old videopack so that shouldn't be the issue. Anyone have a fix for these?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm still getting lots of errors for Emma and aunt 2. Phone isn't working either so I can't check progress. I have the old videopack so that shouldn't be the issue. Anyone have a fix for these?
Without a tracelog it's hard to say what's your problem. Did you put the OLD_VIDEO_PACK.rpa and the Old_video_pack.rpy inside your Maxslife-0.25-pc/game folder?

I cant find the library, where is it?
After you've unlocked Susan's "Sex in the laundry!" achievement visit her next day in the morning again. After that the library should be available at the new map (the one where the Yakuza HQ is...)

Reactions: SlodkaJulia

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
was noticing a nun fix,do i still need to do that as well?ty
ty about cheat,and as well i put mod in but no button for money.yes i put in game folder.but i will do as you said otherwise and wait for saturday or use console.ty again

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes