CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Thank i have no idea what is it haha
If you are asking what is cuckold, basically it is you (your character) being forced to watch your girlfriend/wife/partner being fucked by someone else and you not being allowed to do anything other than watch.
As for the scenes (Someone please correct me if I got these wrong):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rgnar62

maveiguelo

Jul 14, 2019
Sorry about that, you were asking about an icon on the PC and sent a picture of the phone. I just couldn't resist. :)

If you don't have the Santa Hat icon, the first thing that comes to mind is that you are missing some events. I ran into similar things, I was missing a (early) bathroom scene with Rita, that was blocking some other event. Check the walkthrough again and make sure you have completed all the events (have achievements for them) prior to where the party says it should be happening.

If you have done everything in the walkthrough up to where it talks about the christmas party, try going on with other events. It could be that there were some new events that were created, after the christmas event, that are blocking the christmas event.

If all else fails perhaps the grand wizard, Kuggazer , can shed some light on what is going on.
I started the game again and the Christmas hat does not appear. game from the cell phone, can it be that?
sorry for my bad English

Jarkopie

Jun 7, 2018
"Sarah
-Any day> Buy 3x cigarettes and 1x tanning oil at the market
-Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat Day>Talk to grandpa, bring him to Emma, back to the pool,
talk to Sarah, talk to her again (with cigarettes) +1 A2L
repeat till 13 A2L
- Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat Day>Talk to grandpa, bring him to Emma, back to the pool,
talk to Sarah, talk to her again(with tanning oil),
get achievement "

Only where to find Grandfather these days? nowhere is it ((

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
It's not NTR. It's optional content that features swinging or partner swapping. All parties willingly exchanged partners and that's called swinging. It's not NTR so stop talking about NTR and I will consider any further "NTR" discussion as "off-topic". For your information, we often have to step hard with harsh enforcement to stop the NTR derailments of threads.

Don't continue to derail the topic with misguided accusations of NTR. It's not NTR. Stop it. Any further posts about NTR will be deleted without notice
THANK YOU I totally agree its needed overall and pleased that you doing this. To many great developers have been scuttled by unfair criticism of that three letter acronym scaring people away.

Jan 27, 2019
I cant adavabce with Daisy, i see Maria in the basement, but after that the first nun doesnt react, i got the key with Maria but the ecent of Daisy doesnt edvance and she is nowere to be seen.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I started the game again and the Christmas hat does not appear. game from the cell phone, can it be that?
sorry for my bad English
Your English is fine.
If you are playing the game on an android (cell phone), that could be the problem. I didn't know that there was a phone version of the game made, I only played the game on a PC.
You might want to check with the people that made the phone version and see if there are any solutions. Sorry, for not being able to help you more.

casherguy

Jul 18, 2019
Hey guy, i'm playing v0.18 now and someone could tell me how i can get mom come to my room telling you Alvin came to visit you.The walkthroung said that I need go to Sophia’s house and make Alvin spy on what i doing something with his mother some more but I try so many time but still mom dont't get to my room in morning.Please help

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes