CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I know, send the stats to see if they are good. in the pc does not appear the Christmas hat
Sorry about that, you were asking about an icon on the PC and sent a picture of the phone. I just couldn't resist. :)

If you don't have the Santa Hat icon, the first thing that comes to mind is that you are missing some events. I ran into similar things, I was missing a (early) bathroom scene with Rita, that was blocking some other event. Check the walkthrough again and make sure you have completed all the events (have achievements for them) prior to where the party says it should be happening.

If you have done everything in the walkthrough up to where it talks about the christmas party, try going on with other events. It could be that there were some new events that were created, after the christmas event, that are blocking the christmas event.

If all else fails perhaps the grand wizard, Kuggazer , can shed some light on what is going on.

Reactions: maveiguelo

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Try attaching your last save here. I'll check it as soon as I can.
I don't have the game no more man, but thanks anyway. To be honest I was put off with the Rita content as well. The whole fantasy incest is one thing, but then bringing pregnancy into the family is a whole new level of fucked up.

Up until that point it was great content and I do wish you the best with your project. Take care man.

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
Dude the yellow page with yes and no option in v0.26 that appear when open the game what is it i'm miss click it and didn't read it.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Dude the yellow page with yes and no option in v0.26 that appear when open the game what is it i'm miss click it and didn't read it.
I may be wrong, but I think it is an option to enable/disable NTR in the game. If you click yes, there is a scene or two, that some folks feel they are being cuckolded, and that screen enables or disables the option. You should be able to go onto your computer and enable or disable the NTR option, it should be on the upper right corner of the PC screen. From my understanding it doesn't affect the story one way or the other, just a variation on a couple scenes.

aryanddevil

Jun 4, 2019
From now on I'll also put my wt from the previous version here every time a new update comes out. As I did once.
Here is the wt of version .25

I hope this can help you guys :)
This link isnt working for me as it ask me to get register.

aryanddevil

Jun 4, 2019
The game actually sucks a lot. I have downloaded v.025 and it was actually v0.24 more v 1-12 and 13-23 game save is already there so that you didnt know where the game is going and what to do. Its really frustrating and pathetic. I have tried some other games those games you can play from the beginning no matter which version you have downloaded but this really sucks.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
The game actually sucks a lot. I have downloaded v.025 and it was actually v0.24 more v 1-12 and 13-23 game save is already there so that you didnt know where the game is going and what to do. Its really frustrating and pathetic. I have tried some other games those games you can play from the beginning no matter which version you have downloaded but this really sucks.
What is the point of what you have wrote? It isn't even criticism, just a hate speech.
Go somewhere else that your opinion is matters.
No one forced you to play this game and no one will beg you to play.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
l

already did it but still cant find it
I am assuming you have already had the video chat with Maya, where she tells you to come through the bathroom window at night. Go to the house and click on the red arrow to go to the travel van. You should be able to click on it (or some part of it) and the MC will climb up on top of it and in through the window. If nothing else, try going to sleep and try again the next night.

Not sure what to tell you if you still can't climb up, it might be that there is some other event waiting to be finished before you can get into the house.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys finally back to playing this game i found an option on the laptop for ntr i'm wondering are the girls fucking other guys or eachother i'm not into them fucking other guys

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
my only questions now are, how many endings will have the game?, i mean this game have so many females characters in some kind of relationship with the MC (feelings included)
the rita ending it seems to be most close actually
natalie who clearly is now in love with him
Aunt1 who want to the mc take of her to live him
etc.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
sophia's content isn't triggering walkthrough says go to sleep at night and you go camping that part isn't triggering is there something that the walkthrough missed and for lily's eventsafter you get her first achievement in this version he forgot to add in that you need to talk to lily after that

Last edited:

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
I may be wrong, but I think it is an option to enable/disable NTR in the game. If you click yes, there is a scene or two, that some folks feel they are being cuckolded, and that screen enables or disables the option. You should be able to go onto your computer and enable or disable the NTR option, it should be on the upper right corner of the PC screen. From my understanding it doesn't affect the story one way or the other, just a variation on a couple scenes.
Thank i have no idea what is it haha

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes