Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
can anyone give me a save from chapther 2 right after the church events? mine bugged and the farthest i can go its the christmas event now i can't trigger the dad returning event.

patros36

Nov 16, 2018
can anyone give me a save from chapther 2 right after the church events? mine bugged and the farthest i can go its the christmas event now i can't trigger the dad returning event.
Unfortunately that doesn't work. You can find several saves for ver. 0.20 (the one after church) on this forum, but when i tried one, i had all the girls' stats correctly, but daisy was still missing. When you don't get the scene with her going to the farm, everything is ruined unfortunately :( Still looking for a fix.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
hope game maker not are got corona ........so long and no any updates......missing school and yakuza twins and many many more good things ;)

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
Unfortunately that doesn't work. You can find several saves for ver. 0.20 (the one after church) on this forum, but when i tried one, i had all the girls' stats correctly, but daisy was still missing. When you don't get the scene with her going to the farm, everything is ruined unfortunately :( Still looking for a fix.
thx i guess i will wait a bit before starting chapter 3 then.

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
so does the chapter 3 version contain all of the prior chapters, or do i need to download ch's 1 2 3 and play them seperatly, or do they combine in one single file when installed like some rar's do

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
so does the chapter 3 version contain all of the prior chapters, or do i need to download ch's 1 2 3 and play them seperatly, or do they combine in one single file when installed like some rar's do
Each chapter is a separate game, you need to download each chapter separately. The walkthrough contains all 3 chapters.

Reactions: NinjaNoto

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hi there. i think its maybe some bug here.
cant visit twins or school (just last event with twins and school girls)
it wouldn't let me leave my house.click on map icon now not work.any idea why? check here out savegame.
btw cant solve with twins event. no idea.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I think to get Erica to tell me about the new park she has to have 15 corruption? Is this correct? I checked and she has 0 corruption. How do I corrupt her? Been following the walkthrough and everything had been going great. Thanks

thisway

Jan 28, 2018
why i can't buy a voice recorder
-Night>Go to New Park, talk to Shady Man and buy a voice recorder ($100)

Adolfito

May 10, 2020
Excuse my clumsiness for writing this message here, but I just can't put it in its correct place. I want to know if someone has shared the cards, or some, of the girls of the game. I just want to use them with the Honey Select. Thank you very much for attention.

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
There was a post yesterday on Patreon, can someone who has access give us the content of this post ?
Many thanks

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes