PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
think its not that..almost of that is with family.
check out that savegame. would be nice if can help me. need to play ch.03 but need finish ch.02 so..
You've met Laura in the garden and bought the Anal Plug already, so the first step of Common 5 is done. All you need to do is visit Laura in her room during the day, then continue through Common 5 under V0.21.

• Love
Reactions: Baxonius

zeldalk

Dec 31, 2019
PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!!
screenshot0001.png
i can't "walk in" to aunt's bath
alvin never call me so i can't do something with kristel and sophia
mom is in her bedroom in night (i have to do livingroom event now)
in the morning alisa is watching her pc, not lying on her bed so i can't ask her for going to the beach with her
all the other events are done or need to do christmas event first but the hat isn't on pc
i can do nothing now
i think that laura's birthday party had some problem because i've never met kristel but she was in party. is it okay?

if nobody knows what the problem is, can someone send me a savefile almost all events are done "only that i have done" please?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
You've met Laura in the garden and bought the Anal Plug already, so the first step of Common 5 is done. All you need to do is visit Laura in her room during the day, then continue through Common 5 under V0.21.
Phew..now all unlocked..cant beleive i didnt catch common 6, jeez.
thanks for that. now can i play with ch.03! :cool:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
what about up to Ch. 3 v0.31 WT?
The WT on the OP goes all the way to v0.31.

PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!!
View attachment 637453
i can't "walk in" to aunt's bath
alvin never call me so i can't do something with kristel and sophia
mom is in her bedroom in night (i have to do livingroom event now)
in the morning alisa is watching her pc, not lying on her bed so i can't ask her for going to the beach with her
all the other events are done or need to do christmas event first but the hat isn't on pc
i can do nothing now
i think that laura's birthday party had some problem because i've never met kristel but she was in party. is it okay?

if nobody knows what the problem is, can someone send me a savefile almost all events are done "only that i have done" please?
Have you looked at the WT on the OP, it contains ch1-3, up to v0.31? There are a lot of random events that are easily missed that will block other events. If you can't figure out what you are missing, post your save and I will look at it as soon as I can.

zeldalk

Dec 31, 2019
The WT on the OP goes all the way to v0.31.

Have you looked at the WT on the OP, it contains ch1-3, up to v0.31? There are a lot of random events that are easily missed that will block other events. If you can't figure out what you are missing, post your save and I will look at it as soon as I can.
i looked at it but it's too hard for me to read

patros36

Nov 16, 2018
Chapter 2 stuck on daisy, whatever I do, the scene with me taking her to the farm doesn't trigger and after going to the basement she just disappears and the farm is empty. Tried all the fixes in this forum, can anyone help? maybe Kuggazer ?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
i looked at it but it's too hard for me to read
Go to Laura's room immediately after loading the save you posted. Her last scene before the Christmas event will play, then go to sleep (skip til nighttime) and Alvin should call you, allowing you to continue with Sophia and Kristel.

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
any way to avoid church bug on chapter 2 ?i got it then reloaded an earlier save did it again and didn't talked with maria on the next morning and still got it

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes