Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Hopefully the remake will be a good one. I just hope that the ntr added will only be for new secondary characters added, that haven't been in the game before.

The remake looks really good, you can check on Kuggazer's Discord if you want. There you can see a few previews of what it looks like.

Reactions: rgnar62

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Hello bois I have Several question(s):

1. Which files do I download to play chapter 1? and which file is chapter 2?
Is it this one:

or this:

or this:

2. And is the NTR stoppable or do I have to turn to the dark side? And does it hope limit to non-datable characters?

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Hello bois I have Several question(s):

1. Which files do I download to play chapter 1? and which file is chapter 2?
Is it this one:
Mega
or this:
Mega
or this:
Mega

2. And is the NTR stoppable or do I have to turn to the dark side? And does it hope limit to non-datable characters?
Hi TheOn3, to answer your questions:

1) This is chapter 1

This is chapter 2

This is chapter 3

I'd advise you, personally, to just wait a little more before starting the first chapter. Kuggazer is working on a remake of it, and it's looking great! If you have a little patience, you'd get a brand new version of chapter1.

2) NTR is always completely optional, if it's not your cup of tea, then you will always have the choice to take another direction.
There are just a few NTR scenes in this game, and the player has the complete freedome whether to take that route or not. If you don't like such content, no problem, you'll be always able to avoid it.

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Hi TheOn3, to answer your questions:

1) This is chapter 1
Mega

This is chapter 2
Mega

This is chapter 3
Mega

I'd advise you, personally, to just wait a little more before starting the first chapter. Kuggazer is working on a remake of it, and it's looking great! If you have a little patience, you'd get a brand new version of chapter1.

2) NTR is always completely optional, if it's not your cup of tea, then you will always have the choice to take another direction.
There are just a few NTR scenes in this game, and the player has the complete freedome whether to take that route or not. If you don't like such content, no problem, you'll be always able to avoid it.
Thanks for your quick and detailed answer.

Reactions: Magicon and Lucifer
Oct 14, 2017
im stuck at the beginning of sarah 4, i've done everything else in the guide thats not dependent on this section, and at one point i was in the middle of it but i got an error immediately after aunt asks if she should help steve, forced me to rollback so i reloaded in the middle of v.29 paulina cuz the sarah 4 started as i was tryin to talk to steve to learn about the recorder. after completing that sarah 4 never retriggered so i did everything else and still nothing. i've slept 3 weeks and still nothing. the in game guide says i should talk to rita when she's with the other girls but the only times i find her with anyone else is in the pool for the ball game or in the living room with laura when theyre watching tv, slept for a week after doin both and still nothing

patros36

Nov 16, 2018
In chapter 2 i can't save since the game crashed just before Max was about to have sex for the first time with Mom. Any idea whats causing this?

max20121999

Oct 23, 2018
what should be done in the christmas event that from the solution i cannot understand what should i do (hat already unlocked)?( I dowland ch.1)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes