diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
is she living with you already?
if yes to living with you office will be the room at the end of the hall of the house other wise her office would be the photo studio near where she live's
thanks man. she is with me now so will check. didn't see the room initially but will verify. thanks for replying so quickly

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I see the hint but i can't find
I need more details, do you have one?
You can check my walkthrough in the OP. It's the Google Docs one.
In chapter 2,everytime i cant go in Sophia home.Someone help me,please
How far have you gone in Chapter 2? There are certain things you have to do to be able to go there again. You can also check my walkthrough (it contains all three chapters).

Boppro014

Sep 22, 2019
You can check my walkthrough in the OP. It's the Google Docs one.
How far have you gone in Chapter 2? There are certain things you have to do to be able to go there again. You can also check my walkthrough (it contains all three chapters).
Yeah,I follow your wt,but at v0.14,i cant trigger Laura and rita event after i done everything.Sophia's house always appear "not yet" text
And Rita Love isn't 11,it's 12

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah,I follow your wt,but at v0.14,i cant trigger Laura and rita event after i done everything.Sophia's house always appear "not yet" text
And Rita Love isn't 11,it's 12
Show me a screenshot of the character scores and your achievements. You are probably missing a random toilet/shower scene or something.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
sure need take wife lol my top10 games sure 6-8 is so looong waiting and nothing happening......normally that games got update every months or often but now i wonder what is happening or just bored to make games ?? thank you great games and hope updates is coming soon because taking wife is so expensive :p :p

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
Hello , I have been trying to play the first chapter through the renpy SDK on mac but I keep getting this error, i got the same error even with the compressed version and don't really want to try again with the other two chapters considering the size and what if they don't work (don't have unlimited wifi or mega limit).
So can anyone please help since I am not really good at coding and don't understand what's wrong with the script ?????

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
    scene black
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 443, in script
    scene black
  File "game/script.rpy", line 122, in display_items_overlay
NameError: global name 'inventory' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/nikhil/Desktop/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Users/nikhil/Desktop/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "/Users/nikhil/Desktop/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "/Users/nikhil/Desktop/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
    scene black
    scene black
  File "/Users/nikhil/Desktop/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "/Users/nikhil/Desktop/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/Users/nikhil/Desktop/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2244, in do_with
    self.with_none()
  File "/Users/nikhil/Desktop/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2268, in with_none
    self.compute_overlay()
  File "/Users/nikhil/Desktop/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2366, in compute_overlay
    i()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 122, in display_items_overlay
NameError: global name 'inventory' is not defined

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Max's life 0.12
Tue Mar 31 13:57:18 2020

youra

Jan 15, 2020
hi
please help . v.o.l .26
Call Maya again. Wait for the night and go to the camper.
I'm going to camper at night, I can't see Maya

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes