Minion71

Oct 4, 2018
im stuck at the nun bug but when a put the 'patch' in the game folder the game crash on startup
reseting the variable with the console restart the quest but when i go in the basement there is Maria with the black man only. stuck there ...

OtakuYAGS

Dec 16, 2019
Guy's anybody can send me the link to download of v.0.22 for android.

@ apkgamers.org it was corrupted.
Thank you in advance

Reactions: sawer29

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.3 v0.31 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Oct 26, 2018

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can you make Android Port for Ch.2

emon2469

Feb 15, 2018
Hi I am facing some problem in the new update 31 i can not complete alvin fake sophia mission
it causing problem please help me

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
i think we need a torrent for the game at this point, if there is one then I apologize in advance

Sep 13, 2018

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

Where will we put old video repack?

Aug 17, 2019
Where will we put old video repack?
Nowhere. You can't use it with an Android Port. You could try putting it in Android/data/max.life/files/game
You have to make a game folder in that location. There is no guarantee that it'll work.

Sep 13, 2018
Nowhere. You can't use it with an Android Port. You could try putting it in Android/data/max.life/files/game
You have to make a game folder in that location. There is no guarantee that it'll work.
Ok will try that. And also just want to let you know that spear was able to use it on Android port so just hoping that we can use it on your port as well

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
Hi all, I'm a little behind on this game. I'm playing chapter 2 and I'm at the nun bug. I have the SCRIPT fix, but I can't figure out where it goes. When I extract the folder "SCRIPT" to the folder "game" I get a duplicate error that prevents the game from starting. But the duplicate files says they exist in /game/SCRIPT/xxxx.xx file vs /SCRIPT/xxxx.xx file.

Anyone able to help me?

Update: I loaded an earlier save, got another error, restarted again and all errors cleared. Not sure if I did anything else, but I just went back until before I learned of the nunnery/church following the official WT.

Last edited:

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
im stuck at the nun bug but when a put the 'patch' in the game folder the game crash on startup
reseting the variable with the console restart the quest but when i go in the basement there is Maria with the black man only. stuck there ...
I just did the same thing. I had to load a save from prior to the nunnery/church for it to work.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
To everyone wondering about the future of this game, I've talked to Kuggazer, and he wishes to reassure everyone that The Game Is Coming, and it's coming great! I'm the one telling you this because he's deep buisy delivering the remake of the first act of Max's Life. The plan was to remake, polish and rearrange Act 1, a chapter that took more than a year to be realized, and do such a thing in the shortest time possibile.
After three months of hard, hard work, we almost see the end of the remake of Act 1! New scenes have also been added!
Kuggazer is almost there, with just a few parts missing. Keep up and stay safe!

Randeza

May 16, 2018
To everyone wondering about the future of this game, I've talked to Kuggazer, and he wishes to reassure everyone that The Game Is Coming, and it's coming great! I'm the one telling you this because he's deep buisy delivering the remake of the first act of Max's Life. The plan was to remake, polish and rearrange Act 1, a chapter that took more than a year to be realized, and do such a thing in the shortest time possibile.
After three months of hard, hard work, we almost see the end of the remake of Act 1! New scenes have also been added!
Kuggazer is almost there, with just a few parts missing. Keep up and stay safe!
So is he going to rechange act 1 by adding ntr into it? (woulden't suprise me at all) . This game is also missing the NTR in tags

Last edited:

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
So is he going to rechange act 1 by adding ntr into it? (woulden't suprise me at all) . This game is also missing the NTR in tags
Hi Randeza, I can't talk on Kuggazer behalf, but, according to what he told me, the aim of this Remake is far away from adding ntr into it. Almost all the renders have been remake, the game has been rearranged, new content has been added. What brought Kuggazer to work on a remake of the First Act was the awareness that it's original version could not represent the quality of his work. His made the decision to go back and polish the first chapter because it was his very first game, and it could't be representative of what Max Life is anymore.

About an eventual ntr addition in the remake of the first chapter, you can count on the fact that it would be completely optional, and only involve secondary charachters.

Kuggazer told that he's satisfied on how the remake turned out, and that it's not far from coming.

Reactions: rgnar62

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Hi Randeza, I can't talk on Kuggazer behalf, but, according to what he told me, the aim of this Remake is far away from adding ntr into it. Almost all the renders have been remake, the game has been rearranged, new content has been added. What brought Kuggazer to work on a remake of the First Act was the awareness that it's original version could not represent the quality of his work. His made the decision to go back and polish the first chapter because it was his very first game, and it could't be representative of what Max Life is anymore.

About an eventual ntr addition in the remake of the first chapter, you can count on the fact that it would be completely optional, and only involve secondary charachters.

Kuggazer told that he's satisfied on how the remake turned out, and that it's not far from coming.

Hopefully the remake will be a good one. I just hope that the ntr added will only be for new secondary characters added, that haven't been in the game before.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes