Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
OK man, but in chapter two, it's like he stayed in prison for like just a few months, so you can talk about something that you don't know, but no one is forcing you to play. But it isn't anything like what you are thinking hahaha
What are the changes between remake and original chapter 1?

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
So much dumb coms about NTR....
This is just O P T I O N A L sharing!!!! Those scenes will never happen if you just say "NO"
Girls don't do anything under the MC back....
Let the dev makes the game he wants and let players who like sharing and this game's story enjoy (y)

Randeza

May 16, 2018
After i bought the aphrodisiac bottle, the word aphrodisiac will appear in the lower left everytime im in discussion with someone or shop for anything, however its not there when you look at map or go through rooms. Is there a fix for this?

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
First, I didn't offend anyone who likes it, so stop being an idiot who offends people.
Second, I'm not obliged to throw the fuck I don't want.
Third, don't you know how to read?
Fourth, put that facepalm of yours in that place, a person who cannot understand and respect the opinion of others, it was not even to be in a public forum.
I didn't want to offend you, I just wanted to defend this wonderful game because I think that it deserves much consideration.
You are saying that sharing is "shit" and that the MC is a weak character if he likes to share his girls. But in this game you control everything, if you don't want to share it will never happen! Girls are crazy about MC and only, they never cheat on him!
I perfectly know how to read, you just can criticise my english wich is not my native language.
Again I didn't want to offend you,I don't know you and I'm not a troll or anything else.
Concerning the facepalm it's just because the "sharing content" of the game has already be explained a lot of time in this thread... so again sorry if you misunderstood my com, it was not a personal attack (y)

Reactions: loikl and V&M

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I guess I will complete the first but I will see with the next, considering the latest discussion. I hope he won't go to jail for some stupid reason...

I am still pissed off because he stole a ring from Dom though:mad: Rita is not worth it, Dom is better.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play the second part and I don't really like the situation between MC / Sophie and Alvin. We only play an errand boy here (Alvin: I want to see this, and this ..) Well, we have a chance to do things with Sophie (which may be cool), but I don't feel it. There is no feeling here between MC and Sophie, Sophie does it only for her son (if Alvin did not stick to this rule that you can't do these things with Mom, he would surely do it with her and she would surely agree to it)

Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I like when there are feelings/chemistry between the MC and the other person, and not just do it, do that, just to please someone (In this case, Alvin and his oppressions). :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hoang17985

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I mean if he spent years in prison probably most of, if not all the girls must have moved on. It wouldn't make sense for him to be there for so long and all the girls are just waiting for him.
Eh, I think you should at least start chapter 2 and actually see what happens instead of going with what you think is going to happen. If you still don't like it, well, nothing to do about it then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Can somebody explain, Do i have to download all 3 chapters to play the game and get all the content?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Eh, I think you should at least start chapter 2 and actually see what happens instead of going with what you think is going to happen. If you still don't like it, well, nothing to do about it then.
I get what you're saying. Even if the relationships somehow are still the same with no changes it doesn't make any sense. By the end of chapter 1 it says he spent years in prison. By the looks of the main character he looks like he is now in his late 20s/ early 30s(he was 22 at the start of the game). The whole thing doesn't make any sense. Story in adult games doesn't need to be amazingly awesome, but it should at least make a little bit of sense. The whole prison stuff felt like a waste of time. I didn't care for any of the characters there. And now the main character looks even weirder than before. This types of games aren't known for having the best looking main characters but damn he looks even worse now.

Last edited:

zanruel

Sep 29, 2019
is the daisy/maria/erika story in ch 2 bugged?
ive gone trough the secret entrance and stuff but when i talk to erika nothing happens

xMalakh77x

Jan 30, 2018
where the heck is the life preserver? lol
looked up old guides and says Dominique...but all she wants is to have company and other stuff (not that i'm complaining about that)

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I presume the chapters are standalone games ? If i donwload chapter 3 i wont be able to play chapter 1 ?

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hi, have you find the voice recorder, I spoke with black and white, spoke with boss in basement , wait 2 days, spoke with guy in the park... and nothing, I dont ask the voice recorder, what I missed?

Thx

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes