• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chloe1212

Dec 9, 2018
Pliss tell me, what is the different between ch 1 remake with the last one? I need a changelog here, and what kind of sharing do we have in this new remake?

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I didn't want to offend you, I just wanted to defend this wonderful game because I think that it deserves much consideration.
You are saying that sharing is "shit" and that the MC is a weak character if he likes to share his girls. But in this game you control everything, if you don't want to share it will never happen! Girls are crazy about MC and only, they never cheat on him!
I perfectly know how to read, you just can criticise my english wich is not my native language.
Again I didn't want to offend you,I don't know you and I'm not a troll or anything else.
Concerning the facepalm it's just because the "sharing content" of the game has already be explained a lot of time in this thread... so again sorry if you misunderstood my com, it was not a personal attack (y)
I didn't want to offend you, I just wanted to defend this wonderful game because I think that it deserves much consideration.
You are saying that sharing is "shit" and that the MC is a weak character if he likes to share his girls. But in this game you control everything, if you don't want to share it will never happen! Girls are crazy about MC and only, they never cheat on him!
I perfectly know how to read, you just can criticise my english wich is not my native language.
Again I didn't want to offend you,I don't know you and I'm not a troll or anything else.
Concerning the facepalm it's just because the "sharing content" of the game has already be explained a lot of time in this thread... so again sorry if you misunderstood my com, it was not a personal attack (y)

Dude, sorry if I was a little rude, I'll try to explain.
This is my fourth or fifth account, I've been around since the beginning, and believe me, I've seen all kinds of people, and unfortunately NTR fans are the most boring, of course there are "EXCEPTIONS".
I have already been very offended, unfortunately the vast majority do not accept that other people may not like this topic, they simply go into ignorance, and they offend without reason.
Just as you have a right to like, we also have to dislike, don't we?
Whenever I ask questions, I say that it is not to cause fights and to offend someone, it is simply to know about the topic.
And at no time will I say or ask the developer to take or put some fetish, "I ALWAYS" favored the developer making the game as he would have liked it to be, as he idealized it, without external influence (fans).
It is up to me to choose to play or not, if there are these fetishes that I don't like, I simply exclude the game and leave for another one.
When I said that you don't know how to read, I'm sorry (I don't speak the language either) but I was referring to what I said: Even though it's optional and avoidable, I prefer not to play, I agree that it may be my childishness, but I don't feel well in playing, on one route she loves the character, and on the other she fucks with another,
as i don't feel good about it, what is the best to do?
Stop playing, will you? Games were made for fun, to give pleasure, but if it's causing discomfort, better give it up, isn't it?
Well, I think I explained what I wanted, but don't worry, I'm not angry with you, even though I hate NTR, I have several friends around here who like it, remember the EXCEPTIONS? Yes, there are people who like NTR and still manage to be nice people, and you proved to be one of them, not responding to my comment with another offense.
I prefer to give up on this game. But I wish a good game for those who like it.
PS: Sharing has the same effect as NTR for me.

OnceMM

Oct 15, 2018
I returned to play Chapter1 And feel more like it.It was a great experience. But I hate the gameplay style of chapters 2 and 3.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Will part 2 and part 3 be redone?
+is there anyone who saves 3 of the third part?

Last edited:

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
Hi, have you find the voice recorder, I spoke with black and white, spoke with boss in basement , wait 2 days, spoke with guy in the park... and nothing, I dont ask the voice recorder, what I missed?

Thx
You can buy the recorder from the hobo man in the new park ast night

Pustisme

Nov 20, 2019
They should make a remake on the second and third chapter to make it look like the first chapter because the first chapter animation and girls look amazing!

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Dude, sorry if I was a little rude, I'll try to explain.
This is my fourth or fifth account, I've been around since the beginning, and believe me, I've seen all kinds of people, and unfortunately NTR fans are the most boring, of course there are "EXCEPTIONS".
I have already been very offended, unfortunately the vast majority do not accept that other people may not like this topic, they simply go into ignorance, and they offend without reason.
Just as you have a right to like, we also have to dislike, don't we?
Whenever I ask questions, I say that it is not to cause fights and to offend someone, it is simply to know about the topic.
And at no time will I say or ask the developer to take or put some fetish, "I ALWAYS" favored the developer making the game as he would have liked it to be, as he idealized it, without external influence (fans).
It is up to me to choose to play or not, if there are these fetishes that I don't like, I simply exclude the game and leave for another one.
When I said that you don't know how to read, I'm sorry (I don't speak the language either) but I was referring to what I said: Even though it's optional and avoidable, I prefer not to play, I agree that it may be my childishness, but I don't feel well in playing, on one route she loves the character, and on the other she fucks with another,
as i don't feel good about it, what is the best to do?
Stop playing, will you? Games were made for fun, to give pleasure, but if it's causing discomfort, better give it up, isn't it?
Well, I think I explained what I wanted, but don't worry, I'm not angry with you, even though I hate NTR, I have several friends around here who like it, remember the EXCEPTIONS? Yes, there are people who like NTR and still manage to be nice people, and you proved to be one of them, not responding to my comment with another offense.
I prefer to give up on this game. But I wish a good game for those who like it.
PS: Sharing has the same effect as NTR for me.
No problem man, I'm happy to discuss that topic now in a calm way! ;)
Each taste are different you totally right, I have the right to enjoy sharing and you have the right to hate it! I know better understand your problem concerning this game even is the sharing is TOTALLY avoidable and under the MC's will! But as I said no problem, I will continue to enjoy the game personally
As I said I wasn't talking only about you, I was reffering to others coms too because they seemed to criticise the game too hardly for the 'sharing' content without having trying once the game...
I hate people on this forum who want to force devs to make a game according to their taste (to force a dev to add or remove ntr for instance) but you are not someone like that don't worry!
I think that we are cool now, thank you for your detailled answer dude ;)

Stryder_mtb

May 12, 2018
But do you really need mom's name? I mean without using mom she becomes just a regular woman.
I certainly don't need it so much...
It was a matter of name in gallery or other people like Susan or Dom calling her Anna instead of your mom etc...
I surely can enjoy the game independently of names ;)

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
anyone have a full save file for chapter 1 remake for me please ?
Dont really want to play it again just want to see all scenes in the Gallery

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes