KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
Playing as Alisia -> done ( go to sauna and alisia lose)
but im stuck in
-Find all 4 of Aunt’s sex toys: upstairs, right door has 2; downstairs, middle door has 1;
downstairs, right door has 1?
so how to trigger this event i searching for sex toys in upstair/downstairs but never find any sign of sex toys, so can someone help me ?

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
can't seem to clear the Daisy church scene. The walkthrough hints that mc is supposed to get a message after talking to Daisy from Amber... that doesn't seem to happen and then mc finds Daisy all sad in her bed...and then Daisy just vanishes after I get the dungeon scene so no clue as to how to get past this. Anyone else have the same problem?

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
is the daisy/maria/erika story in ch 2 bugged?
ive gone trough the secret entrance and stuff but when i talk to erika nothing happens
am having the same glitch...mc is in basement and then he's right back inside the upper church area and I think he's supposed to maybe get teleported home out at least outside the church...but yeah, erika doesn't have any dialogue when speaking to her after mc discovers the secret down below

west78

Nov 14, 2019
am having the same glitch...mc is in basement and then he's right back inside the upper church area and I think he's supposed to maybe get teleported home out at least outside the church...but yeah, erika doesn't have any dialogue when speaking to her after mc discovers the secret down below
same here i go to the farm and no one there to talk to.

talant

Jun 23, 2018
same problem here and after that I go to maria's room and it just jumps to the end of the event, no Daisy love point

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I need a save for the start of V 0.19, I tried searching the thread but with 523 pages I cant seem to find someone linking one.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im so lost with that old video pack, it sounds really interesting but everyone is saying add it to chapter 2 v.23 but chapter 2 only goes to v.22 and when I add the pack nothing changes in achievements. Plus chapter 2 has all the videos in the image folder of the game folder and they are separated into characters so I have no idea how 1 .rpa file can overwrite the other videos in that folder.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Finally played through the remake of Chapter 1 and have to say the updated models look great.
I started playing the game over a year ago and never got through it. Then tried Chapter 2 and
got lost with the storyline which was a big mistake. Can't wait to get started on the updated
Chapter 3 with all the new stuff I haven't played yet.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes