PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm stuck on Chapter 2 v0.16. Can't meet Kristel at Sophia's house because I'm missing
a point for the "Aunt". I've been following the WT closely, but I'm not sure where the
missing corruption point is. I've gone to her house at had the "games" with her and Alisia.
I had to go back a few saves because I missed the event to get there. I'm just going in
circles now. I'm missing the 5th achievement with the Aunt. I'm not really sure which
one it is. Don't really want to replay a couple hours worth of game to find out what it
is.

Does not getting in have anything to do with Alvin's dad being there? Don't I have to find
drugs or something to frame him? Alvin is still at the club with no new dialogue to advance
the events.

EDIT: I decided to just restart with a new game and follow the WT a lot better. I was skipping some
events because I was trying to advance too many storylines at once.

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
Has anyone played the new Ch1 yet? I'm stuck on inviting Alvin and Kristel for Laura's birthday. I can invite them to the birthday and start the birthday, but at the end of the birthday scene the egg masturbation scene plays and then Laura will want me to invite Alvin and Kristel to her birthday again, but I no longer can. I've progressed everything else in the hint screen so I'm stuck in this bugged state.

Last edited:

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I did look up the walkthrough and it said to go to the apartment, I think. but I can't hire a specific prostitute for Sophia, it just goes into an animation where the mc has sex with the prostitute, Idk what to try here, and I can't advance other characters until I advance Sophia.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I did look up the walkthrough and it said to go to the apartment, I think. but I can't hire a specific prostitute for Sophia, it just goes into an animation where the mc has sex with the prostitute, Idk what to try here, and I can't advance other characters until I advance Sophia.
:unsure: Does it let you decide which prostitute?

Xaradi

Nov 4, 2018
I got stuck after Rita's frist Hj. The HInt says that i shoud return the favor and that i shoud go to the Bathroom in the morning.
i've tried to find her in the bathroom for 2 weeks but the only time she is in the bathroom is at saturday evening where i can only peek
sorry for my english

CenturioMark

Aug 7, 2017
I use the assistant from the phone, but got stuck on these events
1)Need help, with Susan, morning and day the house is empty, evening just the scene with Amy and Susan in bathroom 1590519059266.png

2)with Tina
1590520206958.png

nothing happens in an empty room in a villa

3)what event with aunt Sarah?
1590520305114.png

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
it does but it wasn't those prostitutes, I had to go to the park at nigh to hire prostitutes, I wish the hints were more clear, now is telling me to talk to my best friend but I don't know who that is. I tried talking to the guy that's always in Sophia's house but he always has the same answr and doesnt advance the story.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
I wish the next version brings the studio back. To keep it open. How about making Laura become interested in photography and taking over the studio after Rita closed it?

xfdamian

Dec 29, 2019
Guys I thing I stuck couse of a bag at v0.19 Daisy I go down at night but next day I cant speak with 1 nun to progress.

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
I got weird problems with ch1 remake.
When we get to Laura's birthday party you are getting the bj in the bathroom, Alvin walks in asks to join then it immediately jumps to a previous Laura scene where you gave her the vibe, now it says you need to invite Alvin + sis but you can't any more, so I'm stuck ...

I tried reloading an older save, then redoing the whole birthday section but same result.
Any ideas?

I've had other Laura related things happen like when she's in the toilet and you peep it skips to the sleeping together scene and then once that finishes straight to main menu, that at least was avoidable by just not peeping.
Think I have a workaround--and I think the problem stems from opting out of NTR.

I had the same problem with the birthday jumping from BJ back to Laura getting the vibe. I thought it might have something to do with disabling NTR at beginning of game, so went to a previous save to go to my computer to switch the NTR option, but only the Change Names option showed (NTR and Piss were missing).

I started a new game, and opted Yes for NTR and Piss. Once able to save, I saved the game. I then loaded my pre-birthday file, went to the computer, and the NTR option was back on the computer. It was already switched to On (I guess from the new game save?), and the birthday party worked.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes