VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Guys I'm confused where is the remake in chapter 1?
I can be wrong. But I think that "Part I" is the remake.
Because at the end, the story has nothing to do with what you face in chapter 2.
The only things that chapter 1 and 2 share in common are some of the family Characters
and the map. But the story is very different. And also you cannot load a game from
chapter 1. So they are not even connected on this end.

As I was starting Chapter 2, I had to check twice that I havent downloaded the wrong game ^^

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I can be wrong. But I think that "Part I" is the remake.
Because at the end, the story has nothing to do with what you face in chapter 2.
The only things that chapter 1 and 2 share in common are some of the family Characters
and the map. But the story is very different. And also you cannot load a game from
chapter 1. So they are not even connected on this end.

As I was starting Chapter 2, I had to check twice that I havent downloaded the wrong game ^^
Not sure why you think so? Keep in mind Max spent several years in jail at the end of part 1, so the world has moved on a bit. But the characters from part 1 are all in part 2 as well and they remember him from before, referencing stuff that happened a few years earlier and mostly picking up where they were before. As far as I can tell part 2 is a direct sequel to part 1, remake or not.
And there really isn't any reason to import save games as there aren't any stats worth that need saving from part 1.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Not sure why you think so? Keep in mind Max spent several years in jail at the end of part 1, so the world has moved on a bit.
Well exactly that is the point.
My Chapter I ends with "nothing". (After Birthday and X-Mas Event)
After completed all the girls (Went to the PC and followed the walkthrough for all girls) I decide that I am done. Because there is nothing more to do.
No Jail, no Prison no nothing. And thats why I have NO Idea what all the guys talking about in Chapter II.

Noone tells me why I was in Jail, and nobody finds it strange. Everyone is ok with it and hop on the MC's Dick as soon as they can. Noone has married, no one has gotten a boyfriend.
I started part 2 as a "Oh.. I am mid-30 now wtf.. and why do everyone is talking about a Prison?"

And that makes me thinking, that the Chapter 1 I played (the one from this thread here) must be a remake or an offspin or chapter 2 is. Cant say.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Any help with chapter 3, Sophia route the best friend part, after hiring the prostitutes. trying to advance Sophia so I can advance the rest of the characters but Im stuck. it says to talk to my best friend, I think Marvin or Arvin or something like that but hes always with Sophia, morning, day and evening, what am I supposed to do here, tried the hint system and checking a walk-through but i dont see anything that tells me how to talk to my best friend.

Reactions: Uchihajiren

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
The new chapter 1 remake my android version has no sound, any way to fix this or anyome playing android know where i can get full working version?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Both ch1 remake and OG .12 have no sound for me on android, i remember like a year ago the og had sound then i came back to it months later and sound was gone, is there something on my phone i can change to fix this? Chrome is already disabled.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Savegame for Maxlife Chapter 1 (From the Startpost of this Thread)
As I mentioned in several postings before, that Prison Stuff is not happening in this Version.
Does not work, crashes game. It's not a save from the current version of chapter 1.

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Max's Life - Ch.1 - Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
does chap.1 doesnt really have a background music atleast?

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
One more time, sorry to keep posting the same, please help with chapter 3, Sophia route the best friend part, after hiring the prostitutes. trying to advance Sophia so I can advance the rest of the characters but Im stuck. it says to talk to my best friend, I think Marvin or Arvin or something like that but hes always with Sophia, morning, day and evening, what am I supposed to do here, tried the hint system and checking a walk-through but i dont see anything that tells me how to talk to my best friend

Reactions: Uchihajiren

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.22] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 5.93GB

Download PC (1.97GB): MEGA - - -

Fix for the problem with Daisy in the church after finding the hidden basement - the nun dialog is wrong mc cannot talk to the men and Daisy disappears.
replace the following file in the folder: Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\game\SCRIPT

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes