xanta

Dec 31, 2018
i updated this game from ...like 0.28 all the way here to 0.33,
and now i cant get the old video pack act1 & 2 working.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I have a problem with Aunt, when I am looking for med kit Emma is in room. THis keeps me from accessing the bathroom. Any idea what I have done wrong?

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
I have a problem
Sarah ask for cigarettes, I bought them and give them to her. She ask for more but I cannot buy them on the market (they got the big X)
Help?

DudeSim

May 4, 2017
I bought the luxurious lingerie for Alvins mom, but i cant give it to him. It says " I'll let him rest. And i still have to go and buy the present for Sophia". I'm stuck.

Reactions: Furnox

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Hi everyone,
got this when opening the videos menu:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/MC/Mc room.rpy", line 4, in script
call screen mcroom
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Grid not completely full.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/SCRIPT/MC/Mc room.rpy", line 4, in script
call screen mcroom
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\elvenc\Documents\Stuff to sort\Ongoing\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 432, in render
raise Exception("Grid not completely full.")
Exception: Grid not completely full.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Sep 23 09:16:42 2020
```

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
go to mall buy it
I cant go in to any store in the mall, besides electronics.

This new helper is telling me to:

1. talk to ???? (no name) when she is with the other girls.
2. talk to Emma when she is with the other girls.
3. talk to Natalie when she is with the other girls.
4. Find the bag.
Ive done everything else.

When and where did you meet "with the other girls"??? The only time was at the pool but is gone...

And where is the fucking bag???? Cant find it

kjujikos

Jan 2, 2018
hi again
I have a problem with chapter 2
V0.19
Family 3
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
-Pass time till Sunday morning. Alisia will get up you, fuck her +1 CC
the kitchen is empty on Sunday mornings after talking to mum

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
hi again
I have a problem with chapter 2
V0.19
Family 3
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
the kitchen is empty on Sunday mornings after talking to mum
Looking back through the changelogs, there's a "0.19 fix" that mentions fixing an issue with a Sunday event, but it doesn't get more specific than that. I don't think you can download that version anymore, since the dev has moved on and released 3 more versions for Chapter 2. If you redownload Chapter 2, that should be v0.22. I'd try that and see if it fixes your issue.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know the fix for the daisy glitch in chapter 2?
After you spy on mother superior in the basement. you are supposed to chat with the nun in the middle, afterwards im supposed to go downstairs and talk with the men there, and then back to mother superior then chat with daisy to take her to the farm.

Instead, i finished spying on mother superior in the basement, when i chat with the nun in the middle the next day, she doesnt say anything. the game doesnt allow me to go down to the basement, i cant talk to daisy because shes sleeping. and the very next day daisy disappears, and now no one shows up at the farm. not daisy nor dominique.

Reactions: twitch

kjujikos

Jan 2, 2018
I downloaded chapter 2 playtime and still have a bug
V0.19
Family 3
-Go kitchen, meet Mom and Aunt, speak, go backyard.
-Meet Rita, Alisia and Laura naked. Have foursome with them +1 CC, +1 LC and +1 RC
-Go kitchen for lunch, go bathroom, meet Aunt +1 AL
-Go kitchen +1 ML
-Go Laura room, meet the three girls and go with them to your room.
-Enjoy the scenes +1 MC, +1 AC, +1 CC, +1 LC and +1 RC
Mom Score: 20 ML, 88 MC; Laura Score: 16 LL, 76 LC; Rita Score: 16 RL, 46 RC;
Alisia Score: 6 CL, 29 CC; Aunt Score: 17 AL, 54 AC

Reactions: japarnepe

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Chapter 1 works very well. Chapter 2 works until 0.19 and chapter 3 worked until before the last update to 0.33...Guess I will wait for the reworked version

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
I cant go in to any store in the mall, besides electronics.

This new helper is telling me to:

1. talk to ???? (no name) when she is with the other girls.
2. talk to Emma when she is with the other girls.
3. talk to Natalie when she is with the other girls.
4. Find the bag.
Ive done everything else.

When and where did you meet "with the other girls"??? The only time was at the pool but is gone...

I had the same issue. Can not get on the boat because you have forgotten something important. On the MC bedroom, there is an icon that looks like a movie camera. Click that, then click on of the 'Family' 'Friends', etc. Click on whomever, and you will see all the scenes that they are in. Make sure none of them are padlocked. These are the scenes you need to do.

For me, the helper had the exact same message as above(??? is Rita), and all had a padlocked scene. Go to the pool when the 4 girls are there and play ball. Hit the ball at each girl and do each of the activities. Keep playing until you have done all the activities for all the girls. I did this and the helper now just says I need to talk to Pauline.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I had the same issue. Can not get on the boat because you have forgotten something important. On the MC bedroom, there is an icon that looks like a movie camera. Click that, then click on of the 'Family' 'Friends', etc. Click on whomever, and you will see all the scenes that they are in. Make sure none of them are padlocked. These are the scenes you need to do.

For me, the helper had the exact same message as above(??? is Rita), and all had a padlocked scene. Go to the pool when the 4 girls are there and play ball. Hit the ball at each girl and do each of the activities. Keep playing until you have done all the activities for all the girls. I did this and the helper now just says I need to talk to Pauline.
Hahaha, thanks man i diddnt check the girls, i missed 3 of them doing scenes with Aunt and Mom :ROFLMAO:
I got everything now besides THE BAG :)
Wheres the bag?
Found it, newer thought its gonna be "in the middle of nowhere" on the map lol :D
Finished...

p.s. for the Dev....
Great ending on the Deserted Island lol Chapter 4 something like "Naked and Afraid" ???? :love:
Great game Dev and keep up the good work (y)(y):love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Emelex
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes