• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

welton_touche

Sep 25, 2020
Okay so I downloaded this game after a long time. I can't seem to find the option on the computer (the one that looked like a cup) where you could know many corruption & love points the girls where at.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I finished chapter 1 remake and just started chapter 2 and I'm wondering if hard mode includes sharing or ntr cuz in chapter 1 remake I was able to just see that i have it on and had the choice to share or not share during scenes and I would like to know if hard does include sharing/ntr or is it just pissing cuz i'm not a fan of pissing

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
does anyone have the full chapter 3 in one zip or rar file?? i can't be bothered downloading 4 different parts, and then adding them into folders etc, im not that tech savy, tried doing it in another game and was just bombed with errors etc. if anyone could help with that it would be very appreciated!
use winrar. its free. download all files and extract the first part. voila you have all files in one folder as if it were only 1 part.

nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
how to trigger rita and laura coming in my bed in family event? i have fucked mom and rita on sunday evening, but never get rita and laura fingering scene at night

wpdltdhkdl

Feb 13, 2018
Where do I go to get fired from school and see Nicole in the morning? Even if I go to the beach, the pier does not click

Last edited:

Babnabna

Jul 4, 2020
Hi ive just finished extracting chapter 3 and when i click on the application this show up without the game booting up

File "E:\games\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\games\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\main.py", line 527, in main
log_clock("Index archives")
File "E:\games\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\main.py", line 46, in log_clock
renpy.display.log.write(s)
File "E:\games\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\log.py", line 163, in write
self.file.write(s)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 694, in write
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 358, in write
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

does anyone know how to fix?

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hello,

they say i need to talk with sarah at night, the only thing i can do is fuck sarah at night...

bug? or anything special i need to do?

and where is emma with the other girls...

Alternatively, has someone. a finished save of 31?

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone explain to me the Old Video Pack? Last version i play was the v0.31 and i had only one Old Video Pack
Now i see 2 different Old Video Pack. Can someone tell me if i need to download both again?
Because:
Old Video Pack act 1 is 2.83gb
Old Video Pack act 2 is 4.6gb

The Old Video Pack i download with v0.31 was 5.13gb @_@ I feel a little confused. Can someone help me? Please
Thank you

Reactions: 2796natt
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes