樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Everytime i try to extract the part 2 or 3 of the chapter 3 it says that ''You need to extract the previous version of this volume'' But i already have extracted chapter 3 part 1

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Everytime i try to extract the part 2 or 3 of the chapter 3 it says that ''You need to extract the previous version of this volume'' But i already have extracted chapter 3 part 1
It's a multipart archive. Parts 2 and 3 aren't supposed to be extracted separately, but as long as they are in the same folder as part 1, parts 2 and 3 should be extracted as well.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

tiafucker

May 19, 2019
Thank you and yes, but I click on all parts of that area and nothing happens, unless that should happen, anyway I will save this game and load a previous point and I will try again from the beginning of the first Kristel event, thank you again.

-EDIT- The event doesn't appear, can someone tell me what the variable is to force the event? Thank you
-EDIT 2- NVM, Found it and now it´s working.
pls tell me how to do it

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your kind respond, I have seen that post also, will you be a kind soul and elaborate the process asking as a layman.
I opened the console but don't know how to initiate the next step.
If you have already opened the console you just have to enter "alvin_ntr = 8" (without the quotation marks) and hit enter.
Afterwards just close the console (i.e. enter exit) and go to Alvins mom.

wildbeast48

Mar 13, 2020
If you have already opened the console you just have to enter "alvin_ntr = 8" (without the quotation marks) and hit enter.
Afterwards just close the console (i.e. enter exit) and go to Alvins mom.
!!!! Thanks Mate!!! You are a kind soul and a life saver indeed.. Appreciate your kind respond!!!!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Hey I forgot how to earn money. Can anybody tell me how I earn money at chapter 3? also is there money cheat?

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
Hey I forgot how to earn money. Can anybody tell me how I earn money at chapter 3? also is there money cheat?
You earn money automatically with Ritas models and your prostitutes. You receive the money every Saturday. And I dodn't belive you need a money cheat. Just skip a few weeks. After some time you will have more money than you will ever need.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
It is normal that the game takes 4-5 seconds to change from scene to scene after i clic? Im playing chapter 2, i have a decent PC but is desperating how much time it takes to change from one cutscene to another.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes