Harry13579

Oct 19, 2020
Does any one have the fix for the christmas event (chapter 1) for Android I know I have to click on the christmas hat on the pc screen in the game but it's not showing up can any one help how do I fix it is there any patch to fix it

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
If you have already opened the console you just have to enter "alvin_ntr = 8" (without the quotation marks) and hit enter.
Afterwards just close the console (i.e. enter exit) and go to Alvins mom.
i did what you said but nothing happen
can you please show me in a screen shoot what you did in the console ?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hello can anyone explain to me why is Chapter 3 in 3 parts? And how come there's another zip file within the rar file?
I think it's to make it a bit easier to download, even if there's an extra step when decompressing it. Not sure about the ones being used, other than Mega having a transfer limit over a period of time, but some file hosts may have file size limits. Just by adding up the file sizes of the 3 parts, that's a 6-7 GB download if done as one big file.

Reactions: levelcap

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
I bought the luxurious lingerie for Alvins mom, but i cant give it to him. It says " I'll let him rest. And i still have to go and buy the present for Sophia". I'm stuck.
can someone please answer and help me with this ?

carotha7560

Mar 11, 2018
I think it's to make it a bit easier to download, even if there's an extra step when decompressing it. Not sure about the ones being used, other than Mega having a transfer limit over a period of time, but some file hosts may have file size limits. Just by adding up the file sizes of the 3 parts, that's a 6-7 GB download if done as one big file.
Thanks for the explanation! although when i unzip just part 1 alone it unzips 6GB of data, does it unzip from all 3 parts automatically or are they 3 zips of 6GB?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the explanation! although when i unzip just part 1 alone it unzips 6GB of data, does it unzip from all 3 parts automatically or are they 3 zips of 6GB?
It should unzip from all three parts automatically. As long as the file names are unchanged and together in the same source folder, that is.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes