vungoc

Dec 19, 2017
I can't see my mom looking at her naked at the pool with Anna. I couldn't find her on the following days. Someone please help me.

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
pls some one help me

i want a game which i played above 2 years ago but i didn't remember its name.
but i also remember i Sean

Its school setting game, characters are more like Asains

The Sean is

a boy (mc) forcefully fingering a girl in school at roof top sneekly front of her boyfrend.(the boy friend came after that place chatting with his friend and didn't Sean this.) after that girl slap the boy (mC)who fingering her sneekly front of her boyfriend.(actualy its two options Let her slap and other option)

And another seans that girl falls from stair case in school and mc has two options to help or not help her.

i only remembered that.

if some one playing this game pls tell me it`s name.

HeLlBoYReBoRn

May 4, 2019
How to advance with sophia? The hint is showing "its time to talk with your friend" but everytime i go to her house sophia is with other guy and mc always say he is not interested to join them.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
I have a problem with chapter 2. I follow the walkthrough and I am stuck at V0.19 Family 3. There should be an event while having breakfast with mom. She should invite aunt and cousin but nothing happens for me. I have the fix from OP before someone asks. The only thing I think can be a problem is that can have not enough LP with Rita cause WT says that at this point I should have 16 and I have only 15 but I don't know where to get it cause as I said I follow the WT so I did everything it said.

ChrisMaster

Jul 29, 2019
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen.
-Pass time till Sunday morning. Alisia will you up, have sex with her
-Go kitchen, meet Mom and Aunt, speak, go backyard.
-Meet Rita, Alisia and Laura naked.
-Have foursome with them
-Go kitchen for lunch, go bathroom, meet Aunt
-Go kitchen
-Go Laura room, meet the three girls and go with them to your room
I can't get this scene to trigger on Sunday morning Rita is the only one I'm off on Corruption she has 43 but suppose to have 44 up to this point can't figure it for the life of me..
did you fing out what to do,cause im stuck here too.

vungoc

Dec 19, 2017
[QUOTE = "Qmil679, bài: 3532849, thành viên: 1290840"]
Cuộc gặp gỡ đầu tiên của Yakuza Boss và Maria (nhiệm vụ với quần lót) chúng ta đã trở lại và họ đã kết hôn với WTF? : ROFLMAO:
Cốt truyện trong trò chơi này đôi khi không có ý nghĩa.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi không thể làm nhiệm vụ này. Hãy giúp tôi

Harry13579

Oct 19, 2020
There is an error with the christmas event
I've checked the walkthrough that the christmas event's hat supposed to appear on the MC pc but it's not happening uninstalled the game then tried again still not happening could u tell me how to fix it because without that event the story is not progressing
The platform iam using to play the game is ANDROID
Help bro would be a great help I've tried all other alternative
Can any one help

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a android chapter 1 remastered link? Did look alot of pages back but didnt see one. Iv tried some in the past but the buttons that switch piss and ntr content were broken so content blocked whichever choice made.

zobzius

Jul 22, 2017
The game has 3 chapters and on chapter 3 has 3 parts? So each one is different or what? Where do I even start playing? Chapter 1 remake or chapter 3 part 1?

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
The game has 3 chapters and on chapter 3 has 3 parts? So each one is different or what? Where do I even start playing? Chapter 1 remake or chapter 3 part 1?
You should start with chapter 1 remake, after that chapter 2 and than 3. Atm they are working on the first update of chapter 4.

Reactions: zobzius
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes