Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
OK, so we players are running into issues with the way the "full version" of the game is packaged.

1. The "full" version apparently has all of the chapters and video packs, but it does not register them as being installed. When you try to select a chapter (or video from a chapter), it tells you to download it. Are those parts present in the "full" version simply placeholders?
2. The "full" version contains both Max's Life Pt. 3 and the "full" version (which contains Max's Life Pts. 1, 2, and 3). In other words, Part 3 is apparently contained twice in the RAR file (of which there are three parts).
3. Due to the fact that the "full" version is apparently only Pt. 3 (twice), the game still requires you to download the old video packs and chapters, even though they are already contained in the game folder. (See #1, above.) Either the game is not recognizing that the necessary files are present, or those files are placeholders and the "real" ones are missing.

All of the above begs the question, "How do we get the game to acknowledge and use the 'old files' once we have them downloaded and installed in the game folder?"

EDIT: Well, it seems that the "solution" for the old video files is to download the requested files and copy them over the top of those already contained in the game folder. No word, yet, on how to deal with the "missing" chapters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Need an android version of rework that fully works, not sure why the fetish swiches dont work and tried a few all with same problem.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Warning! virus detected by my antivirus on the SVSComics version, whereas it never does with this game.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
have you found out which is the bad file or would you mind to share your antivirus log?
The bad file is the exe (probably a false positive, because of a custom icon was used for the exe and renpy is known to throw those for some antivirs...)
Here's the report on VirusTotal:

I uploaded it with a plain renpy 7.3.5 exe which only throws two known false positives (like all other renpy games):

Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.34 Windows/Linux

I made a little guide where to click during the freeroam sessions

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The bad file is the exe (probably a false positive, because of a custom icon was used for the exe and renpy is known to throw those for some antivirs...)
Here's the report on VirusTotal:

I uploaded it with a plain renpy 7.3.5 exe which only throws two known false positives (like all other renpy games):

Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.34 Windows/Linux
Mega

I made a little guide where to click during the freeroam sessions
Buggy....nothing to click on the river anywhere or the skeleton and clicking on the map or the return home button throws an error. Broken unplayable update..can't progress through the 1s free roam. Not your fault....guess I'll wait for a fixed version.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Buggy....nothing to click on the river anywhere or the skeleton and clicking on the map or the return home button throws an error. Broken unplayable update..can't progress through the 1s free roam. Not your fault....guess I'll wait for a fixed version.
I played it two times everything worked fine...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I played it two times everything worked fine...
wierd...guess I'll download it again and try.
Tried again...still no good for me. Can't click the skeleton or the river. the only thing I can do is skip time...which does nothing and click on the inv. ALl other buttons throw an error

Last edited:
Reactions: Nocro32510
Mar 25, 2018
wierd...guess I'll download it again and try.
Tried again...still no good for me. Can't click the skeleton or the river. the only thing I can do is skip time...which does nothing and click on the inv. ALl other buttons throw an error
think i found the problem, probably the pissing scene is on by default and the message at the start isn't correct that's why if you disable the pissing scene from the start you cannot click on anything when you are on free roam

Reactions: markus T

Kunj bihari

Nov 2, 2018
i like the overview but because of NTR some of players fun get ruined please if you rewrite the NTR part please make it optional

Eheieh

Sep 18, 2017
can anybody tell me the difference between the chapters? should i have to download them all? or the last one contains the rest of them?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes