Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Only reason for not bugging is that you didnt say no to the pissing scene at the beginning, for us we're stuck in first roam
if you say so... then the sollution,enable that then close your eyes if you don't interesting in that when clicking there :D :cool:
but if i remember correctly for me the game don't question anything about fetishes at the start...

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
if you say so... then the sollution,enable that then close your eyes if you don't interesting in that when clicking there :D :cool:
but if i remember correctly for me the game don't question anything about fetishes at the start...
could you post a save when you start the free roam?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
you get asked if you want too see pissing content apparently there is a bug with that but starting over the option is not there anymore

Reactions: Budman59

xtremslayers

Aug 18, 2019
try mine,i can say that no more sry
Still bugged, I think it has something to do with the game and the pc, ( you know how you still have your saves even tho you redownloaded a game 6 months later. ) There's something saved up somewhere that's always gonna make it bugged. Until we changed it. I bet if you take mine it all works fine just because you said yes at the beginning...

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Still bugged, I think it has something to do with the game and the pc, ( you know how you still have your saves even tho you redownloaded a game 6 months later. ) There's something saved up somewhere that's always gonna make it bugged. Until we changed it. I bet if you take mine it all works fine just because you said yes at the beginning...
hmmm,than I have 2 idea...:
1. try delete your save map from user/appdata/romaing/renpy (if you played all chapter you had about 4-5 maxlife maps here,delete all) and keep only mine in the game/save map and try it.
2.Or put all game when you extract to another directory other then old game was on your pc (if you have) and hopefully help

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
There are two things that have pissed me off, the first one did not give the old man a heart attack at the end of the previous patch and saves will the ntr be active?

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I really like this game... Really!!... The way it has evolved. The characters that have been added.
I have liked everything ... until now.
This has been a great update. I do not deny it. Everything ... except the NTR / sharing part ...
Yeah... Not my kink... Sorry.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes