dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I really like this game... Really!!... The way it has evolved. The characters that have been added.
I have liked everything ... until now.
This has been a great update. I do not deny it. Everything ... except the NTR / sharing part ...
Yeah... Not my kink... Sorry.
Well, the ntr is not that they call me the truth a lot since at this point in the game it would be a low blow towards MC

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I really like this game... Really!!... The way it has evolved. The characters that have been added.
I have liked everything ... until now.
This has been a great update. I do not deny it. Everything ... except the NTR / sharing part ...
Yeah... Not my kink... Sorry.
ntr is optional,you can switch off in the options mate

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yes, NTR is entirely optional & we can choose NTR OFF at the start of game. And moreover, this game is not a NTR focused one. They are just a few optional scenes. They weren't much developed as full fledged "routes". So, yeah, even by NTR OFF, you can enjoy most of the game's content & in place of those few NTR scenes, there are alternative scenes for NTR OFF players.

Reactions: JC07 and loikl

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
How many ntr scenes are in so far? Thinking of picking it up since I've played the first chapter long ago but want to wait until there's a decent amount of ntr content

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
so im doing sophia ntr quest. i cant get to alvins room or get sophia scene after buying linger on the sex shop. i already bought the dress so why does they say need to resolve issue with alvin????

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
ATTENTION:
there a bug that broke the game when pissing is off, fix is on working, in the meantime if you want you can play with piss on

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Last time i played this game with NTR off the aunt with curly hair wears conservative clothes (pink shirt and shorts), with NTR on she wears revealing lingerie.

Is there a way for the aunt to wear lingerie while NTR off?

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Last time i played this game with NTR off the aunt with curly hair wears conservative clothes (pink shirt and shorts), with NTR on she wears revealing lingerie.

Is there a way for the aunt to wear lingerie while NTR off?
so how did you get the ntr scene i got stuck got the linger but sophia say need to help alvin

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
playing chapter 3 compress. when i open backpack error nad return to main menu, sophia ntr alway say resolve alvin issue but i already bought the linger, ericka when buying battery goes to sex shop but no talk option or batter. any fix????

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes