johnboyjunk

Jul 2, 2018
Are all 4 chapters independent of each other? I've never been into HS games but with the size of this and how long its been around, I figured I'd give it a whirl.

Reactions: Akutagawa

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
for me it worked well,
I deleted all my backups of chapter 4 and restarted a game from the beginning. I noticed that this bug fix unlocked some scenes with Nicole at the beginning of their reunion that I hadn't seen before.
it's the opposite :D it's the bug that jumps some scenes

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
it's the opposite :D it's the bug that jumps some scenes
no, it's the opposite for me, without the bugfix some scenes were not played... that's probably why the game bugged.
the scenes where nicole asks for water in the camp were not visible, the game goes directly to the river...

Randeza

May 16, 2018
is the fix needed for the none ntr route or is it only necessary for the ntr route ? . It also needs to be added in Genre : Spoilers that ntr is avoidable or optional

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I like the possibility of choosing to see or not the ntr & pissing scene.
But should this game also have a warning or possibility to disable the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DukeCain

Feb 17, 2018
if you want to play full story, load each chapter and play them, you can start each chapter on its own but you miss story content if not playing all chapters

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Max's Life [Ch. 4 v0.34] Kuggazer

Original Size Win/Linux: 892 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 491 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 474 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
What are the roles of the 3 characters at the start of chapter 4? First is Mom but I'm not sure about the rest, havent played in ages.

Reactions: Aran06
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes