loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, I know this has been discussed a lot, but could someone tell me what are the NTR scenes in the game?, Even if it is as a spoiler, I do not intend to make more controversial or anything I just want to know what they are or what they are about to know if I want to play it or not (I know they can be turned off but still)

JohnJohn10

Apr 18, 2018
Ok, I know this has been discussed a lot, but could someone tell me what are the NTR scenes in the game?, Even if it is as a spoiler, I do not intend to make more controversial or anything I just want to know what they are or what they are about to know if I want to play it or not (I know they can be turned off but still)
If i remember, on chapter 2, Rita can fuck a guy and Max can fuck the daughter of the guy only if you allow it, and in chapter 3 Aunt 2 can do something with her son only if Max allow it and there hint that in the next chapter (don't know when), Grandpa will joint the party yeahhhhh :cool:
It's not really NTR because the girl are still yours, you are juste a nice guy who do nice thing for the familly :cool:(y)and if you want, you have substitutes scenes for non NTR Fan.

PS: I remember there is one of Rita's movie were the Mother and Rita fuck a hobo and max friend (don't remember his name).

Reactions: loikl

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
I have a little problem. I downloaded the three parts of chapter 3, when I try to decompress them part 1 and part 2 they freeze at 45% but at the end of the decompression I find myself with a folder called Maxslife-0.33-full with a zip folder inside which leads to nothing if I try to decompress. What could be causing the problem?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
If i remember, on chapter 2, Rita can fuck a guy and Max can fuck the daughter of the guy only if you allow it, and in chapter 3 Aunt 2 can do something with her son only if Max allow it and there hint that in the next chapter (don't know when), Grandpa will joint the party yeahhhhh :cool:
It's not really NTR because the girl are still yours, you are juste a nice guy who do nice thing for the familly :cool:(y)and if you want, you have substitutes scenes for non NTR Fan.

PS: I remember there is one of Rita's movie were the Mother and Rita fuck a hobo and max friend (don't remember his name).
Mmmm I see, well while the MC doesn't suffer from these encounters and can continue to "use" the girls, I suppose it's not that bad, also if there are alternative scenes I think it's fine.

Thanks for clarifying. (y)

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Just to help the many questions I see here.
First the ntr is rather minimal, so don't worry too much.
Next each chapter is standalone but tells a consecutive story.
Chapter 1 is remastered and contains a hint system. Chapter two doesn't and has a bug which requires a bug fix!
Chapter 3 is very close to the remastered version of chapter 1. Also chapter three contains all the videos from chapter 1-2 but these are not installed directly. If you want these added then get the video pack. But there is no point if you have the other chapters.
Chapter 4 follows the story and contains even less sandbox elements then the other chapters, but maybe that will change.

Reactions: loikl

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I have a little problem. I downloaded the three parts of chapter 3, when I try to decompress them part 1 and part 2 they freeze at 45% but at the end of the decompression I find myself with a folder called Maxslife-0.33-full with a zip folder inside which leads to nothing if I try to decompress. What could be causing the problem?
Are you trying to decompress the parts separately? Chapter 3 is a multipart archive. Basically, to open it correctly, all 3 parts should be in the same folder, then try to decompress part 1 only. Once part 1 finishes decompressing, it should automatically decompress parts 2 and 3.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Just to help the many questions I see here.
First the ntr is rather minimal, so don't worry too much.
Next each chapter is standalone but tells a consecutive story.
Chapter 1 is remastered and contains a hint system. Chapter two doesn't and has a bug which requires a bug fix!
Chapter 3 is very close to the remastered version of chapter 1. Also chapter three contains all the videos from chapter 1-2 but these are not installed directly. If you want these added then get the video pack. But there is no point if you have the other chapters.
Chapter 4 follows the story and contains even less sandbox elements then the other chapters, but maybe that will change.
Thank you, it's good to see a concise and practical comment for a change.
(y);)

Tatz

Sep 6, 2020
Hey, can someone tell me in which order i have to play this? There are so many links.
The straight forward 900MB download or the spoiler section with chapter 1-3? Do i have to
start with Chapter 1 Remastered then 2 and so on?

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
Are you trying to decompress the parts separately? Chapter 3 is a multipart archive. Basically, to open it correctly, all 3 parts should be in the same folder, then try to decompress part 1 only. Once part 1 finishes decompressing, it should automatically decompress parts 2 and 3.
it looks like I should put the files in a folder inside the folder I had already created.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes