Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is the fix needed for the none ntr route or is it only necessary for the ntr route ? . It also needs to be added in Genre : Spoilers that ntr is avoidable or optional
It was avoidable in previous chapters, where you use the computer in the MCs bedroom to switch it on and off
so I can't see why you can't avoid it now.

How do I play this? Do I just download each chapter individually and play them, is there cross save? what is the deal?
I want to know that too, they really should add that in OP
You download and play each chapter separately and as far as I know the save don't cross over to the next, at least not when I played them.

Last edited:
Reactions: helix223

comentarista

Aug 1, 2017
Hi,
Any idea?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 80, in script
    call screen pc2
ScriptError: could not find label 'help'.
v0.33 when clicking notebook->help button
I believe this was caused by using the D.S. Mod on v0.33
Remove it
Open the game and click on the bulb icon, this is the new help

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
0.34 is buggy as hell......played until this jungle picture...push any buttoin result in an error.....
Casn this happen because i just only downloaded Chapter 4-0.34????

Reactions: JanisL

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
in the "maxs life" folder \game\script
you overwrite the UP01.rpy file
Ah, that's what I did wrong. Thought it works better without the fix, but turns out, I just put it in the wrong folder. I put just in the game folder, didn't know it had to go into script. Thank you for the help.

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
I cant proceed the church in chapter two "Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria." the blonde nun wont allow it

Otakuxreborn

Nov 6, 2019
im so confused, the game download is a clusterfuck like does this new version have the previous ones or do i need to download every single one?

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
im so confused, the game download is a clusterfuck like does this new version have the previous ones or do i need to download every single one?
I literally answered all that two pages back...
https://f95zone.to/threads/maxs-life-ch-4-v0-34-kuggazer.4815/post-4608919
Each chapter is stand alone. There are three and they tell a consecutive story; Chapter 4 is the latest STAND ALONE chapter that picks up where 3 ends.
There is NTR that is skipable . There is peeing as well and that is also skipable. But in both cases it does not drive the story and plays a minimal role.
Chapter two has a bug and there is a bugfix that needs to be installed before you start!

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Chapter 3 - every download RAR file part 1, part 2, part 3 have errors and are missing elements. I have tried downloading each part twice from every source. No success. Trying the compressed full pack now.
Same issue, don't really want to go through 500 plus pages looking for a solution.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes