Second_Son

Aug 22, 2018
Can't continue Rita path, hint says "look for actors for rita, maybe talk with someone at the gym" i have talked wit everyone there and nothing happens

edgar mejias

Aug 9, 2017
Please fix the game. I can't go forward in the fishing scene, nothing happens, I use the "bug fix", reload the game and is not working

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
ok... so I played through CH 1 until it ran out of new things... no story conclusion or anything that I can see...

Ch 2 is... well... nothing really to it. Stuck at home and the farm. Can visit the market and Aunt's house, but nowhere else is accessible. All listed as "not available". What's the purpose or point of CH 2 when you can;t visit anywhere but home? What's this stuff about coming back or jail? no setup or info on that. WEIRD.

Skipping I guess to CH 3 instead.

Chapter 2 is a mess of new interface with zero help or direction. Chapter 3 is so far out there with dozens of people I have no clue about and NO "H" Scenes at all with a complete love reset of all characters, so why bother?

I deleted it all. Giving up. Sorry, good luck to anyone who feels like restarting the grind of seducing women.
You missed just about the whole story in chapter 1. Let's forget about the rest for now, but follow the walkthrough it's there for a reason... Good luck.

chujdupa

Nov 10, 2019
help cant get through with the nt scene with alvin and sophia why cant anyone help me!!!!!!!
View attachment 915207
Found solution written by mouseguru on page 557 that helped me.

'EDIT: Found a bug in the script. From line 71 to line 100 in game/SCRIPT/sexyshop.rpy is indented four spaces too far, so if you already have the lingerie, you can't ask the sexy shop employee for a battery.

EDIT: Found the bug with the NTR route with Alvin and Sophia. In game/SCRIPT/sexyshop.rpy, go to line 311 and insert a new line below this one:

``` $ item03ss = False
$ alvin_ntr = 8
```

If you've already bought the lingerie (like I did), this won't fix the problem. You'll need to open the debug console by pressing SHIFT-O and then typing "$ alvin_ntr = 8" and hitting enter. Then hit ESC to close the debug console.'

Northnecro

Jun 18, 2017
Saturday/morning> look for Rita in shower, lick her pussy shitty walkthrough not helping at all
1 scene miss and save destroued

Last edited:

chujdupa

Nov 10, 2019
guys i can't do rita bathroom on saturday morning scene in maxlife chapter 2 pls help
Its randomize who's in the toilet in the morning so the best way is to save on Friday night and load each time if its not rita. I used your save and scene play just fine

EDIT: Shower is in the evening randomized as well, so just try each day. You missing points for rita from the toilets scenes though

Last edited:
Reactions: Northnecro

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Years?
How many years was he wasting away, I mean wasting time in prison?
What is he in his 30's now? Next time he's sent to prison for practically jaywalking, he'll be as old as me. Man, I hope he at least gets even with those people that set him up.
That's a lot of years not being able to see his girls if they are not already with somebody else.
Bad move on the game developer. I'm only thinking out loud. Let's hope he didn't make that mistake.
Chapter 2 is the worst mistake he could have done.
I don't see no virtual helper.
Those mods are a pain in you know what figuring out which one does what and does not crash the game.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This was updated on the 21st with chapter 4 and since then the dev released a fixed version on his patreon on the 23rd, can anybody upload that?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which chapter are you playing that you're getting this? I had no problem at all with the first three chapters, I can post my copy of the file that's causing the problem (because I don't know how to solve that particular problem) to see if it works?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes