Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just a stupid questions, the Old Video Pack Act 1-2 do not work with the Chapter 4 v0.34 right?
Only with chapter 3? Can someone tell me?
Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys after i download the game and unzip it. I start the game and see the intere prologue. After i finally gain the control of MC, the game continue to give me error. If i click on the map, error, if i click on the small light bulb, another error, if i click recorder/house another error. I am missing something? Pretty much anything I click the game gives me errors.
I am the only one, or the game have some problem? There is some way to continue?

Also to play incest, do i need to put This 3 name Mom/Aunt/Aunt?

Edit 1
Ok i find the hotfix on page 1 Thank you anyway

Last edited:

crappycoco

Nov 23, 2020
V0.19
Family 3
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
-Pass time till Sunday morning. Alisia will get up you, fuck her +1 CC

can somebody help me i cant trigerred this event im stack please help thanks

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I sorry, but what the Hell has happened to this game?

Chapter 4 - Is this still the same universe as the original MC?

The bounce between the super ugly geek (hulk) storyline and the sideburns island romp, which errored the first time tried to play.

Errors (script errors to oblivion) at the screen with all the new UI icons shown for the first time (only the inventory backpack works). The screen when you are supposed to be searching for a way to bring water back to the girl (I'm stuck on that screen and cannot go anywhere else in the game).

Good luck with your game and fixing whatever is wrong.

P.S. The Error Gods have forsaken ye blaspheming Dev, for you have tried to implement the dreaded 'tag of shame' into your game. -Sarcastic humor- :poop:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes