YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Look at the walkthrough, if it says not yet, then it's not yet.
Im at that part of the walkthrough.. i just ignored it and continued until the church then the woman on the left inside church disappeared after the basement scene.. i cant do anything now.. whole game is saying not yet.. like i can't even go to home on map anymore as that says not yet

watcherseven

Jun 15, 2020
Not Sure what I am doing wrong, but every vid of the private rooms in chapter 3 (assuming they are in the old pack 2)
Look like this: vids.PNG

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am trying to play the scenes with Mom in Chapter 2, v. 0.17, but when I go to the bedroom, every time Sis is there, and I can't invite mom to Dinner. Does anyone have a save of Chapter 2, 0.16 complete that would permit me to move forward? I checked a few uploaded here, but they didn't seem to change anything for me. Thanks in advance.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I am trying to play the scenes with Mom in Chapter 2, v. 0.17, but when I go to the bedroom, every time Sis is there, and I can't invite mom to Dinner. Does anyone have a save of Chapter 2, 0.16 complete that would permit me to move forward? I checked a few uploaded here, but they didn't seem to change anything for me. Thanks in advance.
Better stock to the walkthrough.

• Angry
Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Better stock to the walkthrough.
I was following the walkthrough. At some point the options broke down and I couldn't continue that story line. That's why I am asking for a save, because obviously, other players have figured out how to get through it where I missed a step somewhere.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I was following the walkthrough. At some point the options broke down and I couldn't continue that story line. That's why I am asking for a save, because obviously, other players have figured out how to get through it where I missed a step somewhere.
Yeah, by sticking to the script.
I'm already up to the Yakuza part 1.
It's usually the right day at the right time, that triggers all the scenes.
The dinner is supposed to happen on an evening, forgot to add which day.
Also, it makes sense to do that when Rita is not there, don't you think?

-Evening> mom bedroom, choose Dinner

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I more than them!
?????????????????
What does that mean?
Really needs a better proofreader.
I couldn't do any worse.
Why a Grandpa not a Grandma?
Terrible mistake to make.
He's more like in the way than anything else.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes